Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2007, 06:52 PM

Default Re: Terrible things you\'ve done to your siblings

When i was 11, and my little brother was 9, he had an annoying habit of sneaking into my room and taking things that he wanted, and putting them in his room. When i would realize that something was missing, he would use the line: "it was in my room, so i thought it was mine".

One day, after realizing he snatched up my favorite baseball card. I took a bunch of cleare thumbtacks and laid them point up in the white carpet in front of the door to my room, like a minefield (probably between 30-50 of them).

My room was upstairs, while his was downstairs, and i went downstairs into his room while he was playing nintendo (NES) and grabbed his favorite game out of the console, and began to run up to my room.

He naturally chased me screaming, and not noticing my leap across the carpet in front of my door into my room. I then turned around and watched him sprint through the minefield of tacks, barefoot. He cried for a long time, and i felt real bad. But you dont steal from your brother, so he needed to be taught a lesson.

I got in trouble, because it was pretty messed up, although he just had a few little bumps in his feet, but im sure it hurt like hell, especially to a 9 year old. However he never stole anything else out of my room.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My little brother was always a huge dick to me. My parents would spoil him and treat me like crap. They would go out, not tell me they were leaving, and buy him things, but rarely for me. He would gloat about it constantly. If I ever lost my temper and hit him, he would run crying to my parents and they would beat me. While they beat me, he would watch from 10ft away, make faces and laugh.

One day I came home from school and saw they had gotten him a puppy. I've always been a huge animal lover and wanted some sort of pet - but especially a dog - as long as I can remember. He would never let me play with him and kept him in his room. A few days later, the puppy died after drinking from an antifreeze laden water bowl. I'll never forget the look on his face when he came home and saw the puppy laying on the floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

is this a joke? did u seriously kill a puppy?

[/ QUOTE ]It's not like it's human. It's just an animal.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:28 PM

Great thread idea. I feel bad about it but my brothers and I were pretty rough with eachother. I've got 3 siblings and our current ages are: Brother (31), Myself (28), Brother (21), Sister (19). Sort of two different generations, but I made sure to abuse my lil' bro as much as I got abused by big bro. We're Irish so the hazing was pretty rough.

Big brother knocked my front teeth out on Thanksgiving of 1985. We'd seen Rocky IV and were "shadow boxing" with batting gloves on. Suddenly he just all-out jacked me in the mouth and my teeth flew out, while all our family members looked on in disgust.

When I was around 17, my older brother came in and dropped a 2-liter of soda on my nuts from about a height of 3 feet. I was laying on the floor watching TV with arms behind my head. Full 2-liter slammed down on my nuts right in front of my dad and I got up and pounded the sh*t out of him, all the while he's laughing and taking his beating like a good brother should, while Dad is yelling at us to stop.

I used to take my little brothers matchbox cars out to the garage and drop free weights on them and the bench bar so that they looked like the were in a wreck. He hated it of course and I must have done this to about 20 cars. I also would paint them different colors. He still brings this up to this day as the thing he hated most about me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I used to tell my little brother and sister that we had a guy living in our attic whose face was covered in blood (but he wasn't injured), and when we left the house he'd come down and eat peanut butter sandwiches until we came back.

I know there was a lot more, but I'll save those for later. Most of our abuse was physical, mental, and emotional. No sticking toothbrushes in the toilet (at least I didn't do that). That's pretty sick and messed up. If we hurt eachother we did it to our face.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I shoved a walkie talkie antenna down my sister's throat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that what you're calling it?
Old 09-02-2007, 09:32 PM

one time when I was like 10-12 my little brother was like 7-9 we were playing monolopy. He was beating me and I was pissed off. We were called upstairs and as he walked (or ran kind of?) to the door way I tripped him and he fell and hit his head on the corner of two walls. he had to get his head stapled at the doctors.

Later in life he dislocated my knee cap so he got revenge, nobody hate me.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:36 PM

Old 09-02-2007, 11:28 PM

When I was about 11 and my sister was 10 each of us had one friend over to spend the night (they were also siblings, my friend was 12 and his sister was 11). After our parents had gone to bed we had a pillow fight. Well, maybe ten to 15 minutes in my sister and her friend called "timeout" because they needed to go to the bathroom. My friend takes a cheapshot at his sister on the way out of the room and she's knocked off balance and into the wall.

They come back maybe ten or fifteen minutes later as we're sitting on the couch watching tv. They come in swinging and a second later my friend gets hit hard and falls down which is a little abnormal in a pillow fight. He immediately starts yelling and his sister is still wailing on him. I turn and find out why as my sister simultaneously hits me in the back of the head and I fall too. I turns out that they had gone out the backdoor and gotten a bunch of rocks from my backyard and loaded the pillowcases with them. After a few seconds to recover we start fighting back by throwing punches, kicks, pulling hair, etc. until they run off into my sister's room and lock the door.

My friend and I were thinking of revenge this whole time and decided to do something to then after they went to bed. We found a big jar of honey in the pantry and poured that and maple syrup around an outline of their bodies and in their hair. Then we cut open a feather pillow and dumped it all over them. Once we were satisfied with that we both started swinging pillows at their faces in an effort to wake them up and have them cover themselves in feathers.

It worked pretty well until they started yelling and woke my parents up, which didn't turn out to well for my friend and me.

Thats pretty much the funniest and most creative thing I've ever done to my sister although I've done some other bad things including pushing her out of a tree. She used to fight pretty dirty and has thrown scissors and a knife at me as well as randomly screaming and saying I had hit her when I didn't in order to get me in trouble.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:38 PM

when i was about one year old my then 3yo brother took a crap in my bed while i was sleeping in it. mom told me has jealous of all the attention i got.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:52 PM

my brother was afraid to sleep by himself when he was little. so i'd let him sleep in my room, but i charged him a quarter everytime.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:19 AM

When I was about 5 and my brother was 6 or 7 he pulled me off of a fence and broke my arm. Later I hit him with my cast hard enough to break the cast and he got in trouble.

He wasn't really trying to hurt me pulling me off the fence though.

Also, about the post a couple up, the story is my wife peed on her little sister when they were like 4 and 2. The salt in the wound of the story is that the little sister liked it.