Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2007, 04:43 PM

Default Re: LMAO at Farha and Gold KK vs AA

[ QUOTE ]
That hand just tilted me too much to play any more poker today [censored] you Jamei Gold

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] me what a [censored] joke of a hand god aarghahrgrah. Farha is the biggest idiot on the planet wtf wtf wtf wtf. He just burnt almost a quarter of a millino dollars for no reason at all, that is sickening and makes me vomit.

sdkjfhaskl fsaldkdjf dalhadskjh alsdkjfha skldhklsh lkfasjha klhf kalh fahk dsdd hkash kfjhsda kjfha hk

MOST. TILTIFYING. HAND EVER.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Farha has AA and Gold has KK.
Farha opens up with a 10k bet preflop.
Gold raises
Farha raises
Gold Calls
They agree to see it to the turn.
Flop is like 10 6 4 turn 8
Farha makes a 100k bet
Gold flat calls
River is a 10
Gold talks a lot of stupid stuff claiming that farha has aces, but he has the best hand. He talks soo much and is sooo arrogant in believing his hand is best but still checks the river, in which Farha scared to death checks behind because Gold is a smack talking maniac.
They flip over the cards in which Gold claims to have known the whole time, yet he can't lay down kings.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't what happened, though i'm sure most of you have figured that out by now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actual action was more like Gold limps EP for 1200, Farha Raises to 4200, Gold calls, ( there may have been another limper that then folded, but 2 to the flop. Before the flop, Gold says he checks dark, Farha bets 10k dark, Gold CR's to 30k dark, and Farha makes it 90k to go. Gold calls, Flop T9x, turn 6, GOld Checks, Farha bets 100k, gold insta-calls. river ten, gold checks, Farha hems and haws, ans Gold says he will call a bet 42 times. sammy checks with 185k left.

Farha sucks, bad. Gold is worse. Why can't I have 500k to blow?

Just for clarification also, this was essentially a limp/5-bet preflop pot over 300BB's deep. Retarded as both of these guys are, It's almost certainly AA vs KK, MAYBE QQ every single time. Jamie sucks, but he's not calling 90k preflop with a ten in his hand.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:52 PM

Although I did enjoy the side comments.

Doyle: "So this is what poker has come to."
Doyle: "Dumb and dumber."
Gabe, after about 90 seconds: "OK, everybody at the table knows what each player has." Don't worry Gabe, it'll only take another 15 minutes to finish the hand.