Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2007, 12:53 AM

Default Re: Heeeeeeelp - Advice Needed

I've found that withdrawing the max at an ATM machine with your visa card is faster since it sometimes takes epassporte a while to get the money wired into your account.

I guess you should request the $50 fee bank wire transfer. I tried that once and then like 2 weeks later they finally got back to me, and by that time I had already withdrew the money. so better luck to you
Old 10-24-2007, 05:16 AM

Default Re: Heeeeeeelp - Advice Needed

Ah. Thanks but i have no visa card and since i am in Thailand, i wont get it. I would love to make the transfer but these morons wont pick up the phone or reply to emails.

Do you think its safe to withdraw .3K / day for 2 weeks? not sure. I am going to take notes on all transaction numbers and cross my fingers.

If i can manage to get them wire the money, I will do it. But will they get back to me? Thats the million $ question.

Anymore advice welcome. Tx
Old 10-24-2007, 07:49 AM

Default Re: wtf where is my money

[ QUOTE ]
Hi, I have an epassaporte account and my first load from my checking account went through.

However I tried loading $300 around 2 weeks ago and it said my money would be available today, 10/23. The money was taken from my bank account on 10/16. Logged on today and there was no trace of my money (account $0.00) and no sign that I ever loaded the $300 on the online statement. WTF is up? Did they steal my money??

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, chill out. It took ePassporte a couple of extra days beyond the announced posting date for them to post my initial deposit.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:46 AM

hah thanks chesspain, I was just looking for some validation. Not that $300 is going to have an impact on my finances, but I'm currently in the process of getting back into teh pokerz.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, chill out. It took ePassporte a couple of extra days beyond the announced posting date for them to post my initial deposit.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a very patient person. Here's my chronology:

Monday, 9/17: EPassporte verified my checking account. I initiated a deposit to transfer from that account the same day.

Wednesday, 9/26: The load was supposed to be completed and ready for action.

Thursday, 9/27 onwards:
Multiple e-mails to EPassporte re: the load have gone unanswered.
Two phone calls to customer service (the last one was about 3 weeks ago - don't recall the exact date) resulted in assurances the load would be processed, and that I would be contacted. Neither has happened.

Wednesday, 10/24. The load is exactly 4 weeks late. For grins, I went to the EPassporte web site, and the deposit is no longer listed as pending (it was still listed this past weekend as pending, with an availability date of 9/26).

Unlike the previous poster, I'm not actually out any money, since they never took it from my checking account. However, I'm out several hours of time, and out of patience, so won't be chasing it down with them. I gave them several chances, and they blew it.

EPassporte is a bad joke, and someone reputable and reliable who wanted to set up a competitor would have a lot of pent-up demand. Since I sent Full Tilt a MoneyGram, having long since gotten tired of waiting for EPassporte, it's no longer a concern of mine. If/when it comes time to withdraw money from FTP, I'll worry at that stage how to do it.

Cheers, Carl.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:57 PM

I checked today and got my money. It's just a bit scary when they make you wait while all records of the load were gone. Especially with all this bad rep from their unstable service.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:00 PM

Default Heeeeeelp - Advice

I tried to organize a wire transfer but they told me that once they get the docs, it takes about 10 days to process. anyway, filling and sending. In the meanwhile, upgraded my account and withdrawing now 600 / day. Hopefully will be done within a week and money will start appearing on my account then. Better advices welcome. Tx
Old 10-25-2007, 01:49 AM

Carl,

You will see that loading money is actually the least of your problems. Cashing out is another issue. I recomment setting up the wire transfer option on ePassporte or just requesting a check from FTP.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:08 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

since epass won't ever reply to any of my e-mails, i'll ask here.

do they charge a fee if i transfer money from my epass account to another epass user?

thanks
Old 10-25-2007, 11:18 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

He he - So the saga continues.

After three "successful" cashouts (i say successful since they were confirmed by epassporte but did not appear yet on my bank account) - I received an email this morning the following email:

To: XXXXXX
Received: XXXXXXX
Subject: Warning - balance approaching critical value

Dear Account Holder,

You are receiving this notice as a courtesy regarding your ePassporte account.

ePassporte closely monitors your account to ensure that your funds are protected from fraudulent use. The cumulative amount of funds in your account is approaching US$5,000.00 . As a security measure and for your protection, when your ePassporte account balance reaches US$5,000.00 , your account will have limited functionality until we receive the following documents. You may provide the information from one of the following options:

Option 1:
1) A photocopy of a government-issued photo ID
2) Photocopies of the front and back of the credit card or debit card which was last used to add funds to your ePassporte account
3) A photocopy of the statement of the credit or debit card used to load the ePassporte Account, which clearly displays your address. You may use a photocopy of a utility bill (i.e. electric, cable, phone) if a credit or debit card statement is not available

Option 2:
1) A photocopy of a government-issued photo ID
2) A photocopy of a voided check
3) A photocopy of the statement of the bank account used to load the ePassporte Account, which clearly displays your address. You may use a photocopy of a utility bill (i.e. electric, cable, phone) if a credit or debit card statement is not available

We prefer that you scan and email these documents to us at XXXXXXXXX, as this method works best. Alternatively, you may fax us the requested documents at US XXXXXXXXX Call , Attn: Account Verification.

**Please be sure to also include your name and ePassporte User ID for reference.**

Please keep in mind that facsimiles are not always clear and we may request that you re-fax your verification documents if any of these documents are illegible.

Thank you,
ePassporte Account Holder Services

OK - so does it mean my account is already blocked? If yes, what happens with the 2K i have already withdrawn to my checking account that are still pending?

if no, can i still cashout and make sure my account never goes above and beyong 5K.

In the meanwhile, i have prepared for the worse and scanned as well as faxed ALL documents to ePassporte just in case it is indeed locked for verification. I know it might take forever but what can we do?

Please share your experience
Tx