Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2007, 07:05 PM

Default Re: Pic thread from PURE

Fk the haters, glad everyone is havin a good time out there. GL w/ the herps.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1) snorting adderall for the first time to be cool at a vegas club
2) dude in the middle with the tie wearing skin tight jeans..
3) selection of girls at one of the "best" clubs

Winning at life/sucking at poker >>>>>>>>>>> winning at poker/sucking at life

And judging by the way you look/type gives me a good idea of what you may act like. Stick to the clubs in Vegas and VIP, stay away from Miami and other clubs cause you're the type of guys that always get their [censored] checked pretty bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol are you actually that [censored] stupid?

1) how the [censored] would i figure out how to rail a pill in a dimly lit bathroom for the first time

2) good one, a tie and skinny jeans, good burn. seriously. that one hurts. i didnt think anyone would notice.

3) im sure you're that guy who cant talk or dance so you hide behind your 12$ disposable camera all nite taking pictures of everyone, but somne of us were too busy getting drunk

4) goddamnit i cant believe im responding to this garbage did you actually just say 'get their [censored] checked'?
Old 07-05-2007, 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome, I'm sooooo close to winning my O/U prop bet on the number of haters that would show up in this thread cause they're jealous they aren't out having a good time with us! Keep it coming guys!

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao at all your responses but this is by far the best. The kid who is still a virgin and posts about his constant failed dates is telling people they are jealous of him. Yes, my nights suck, I don't go to one of the top party schools, I don't go to one of the most highly rated college bars in the nation..I instead travel to vegas to have VIP paying for bottle service only to bring in 1 fat bitch, one unknown, and an ugly asian. I also feel the need to post pictures anytime I go out, to attempt to brag about how great my "social" life is. Instead of leaving the club with aforementioned fat girl and/or asian, I go home to immediately post pictures in hopes of praise in the form of text from different online personalities. Feel the jealousy in my typing? You should.

And smellmuth, tight jeans are [censored] as [censored]. I haven't seen those on anyone besides some rock band and [censored]. We call them ball huggers here.

And lmao @ how mad all of you got. "Omg the haters" No one is hating, its the internet. I don't talk [censored] online to a kid in tight jeans who weighs maybe a buck twenty.

Like everyone else you/goofy whoever can talk hard online, if you're ever in Chicago/Indianapolis/ Indiana University feel free to PM me. We wont fight cause that would be a waste of time and obvious jail time since goofy looks like the type that would run right to fill out a report, you look like you'd actually throw hands and not cry though. Instead, I'll take you out to the bars and show you what an attractive female is. Honest too, you should come for the little 5 if anything at all..end of april every year. And you don't have to throw around money to get pussy, only the new yorkers care about that [censored] here - just have game and you're good to go. I'm serious on my offer if you ever feel like taking a trip here.

Have fun in Vegas, but if you're going to post pictures as a "brag" make 'em a lot better then this [censored]. If you're paying for bottle service you better be [censored] with only dimes otherwise someone in your group is [censored] up, that [censored] is just sad for bottle service and vip. Don't get mad online either..its not a good luck to get mad at text on a screen.

one
Old 07-05-2007, 09:25 PM

lol looks like a bunch of kids who just got a BB gun for christmas. LOLOL They're so excited that they went out and partied for the first time and now they have to take pics of it and post it on a forum that's dominated by old, fat men. what they don't realize is that what they're doing is very standard for normal kids. oh, and the girls are FAT! good job buying 400 dollar bottles for FAT girls that you'll never see again for the rest of your life. clap clap.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:28 PM

the girls arent model material but to say that theyre ugly is completely wrong
Old 07-05-2007, 09:28 PM

azn chick in first tufat pic is pretty hot..
Old 07-05-2007, 09:31 PM

some solid hating going on in this thread
Old 07-05-2007, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the girls arent model material but to say that theyre ugly is completely wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

different strokes for different folks, the only one I would touch is the middle one

I don't do the overweight thing so the girl on the left is way out of the picture.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:39 PM

Too bad my gf was in town. Next time I'll stay sober and steer you guys away from the uggos.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
y all the hate for snorting E?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really meant to be ingested, snorting kinda ruins the intended effect.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly.. cuz it's stupid. Snorting most pills is retarded, and it just makes people think you are a low class addict. Not to mention most of that crap is going to be really bad for your sinuses and nasal cavity. Much easier for the stomach acid to digest it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you realize that swallowing pills instead of snorting them, you lose about 35% of it's effectiveness

It hits your bloodstream very fast, and it's not that bad for your sinuses depending on the drug

[/ QUOTE ]

No arguments there, but having every drug hit your bloodstream as fast as possible doesn't necessarily mean 'better' and E definitely falls into this category, just my opinion.