Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Old 06-21-2007, 11:49 AM

Default Re: Stripper gives life advice

Many moons ago, very simple. Strip clubs have hot chicks yeah but, mostly thin.

You all know I go for the BBWs so...

for the most part, the drink servers have a little thickness on them (still dressed in revealing outfits).

They can be had for a price as well....
Old 06-21-2007, 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

for the most part, the drink servers have a little thickness on them (still dressed in revealing outfits).

[/ QUOTE ]

No seriously, how did you do this? I like the waitresses way more than the strippers often as well (HI5!) TR PLZ OK
Old 06-21-2007, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No seriously, how did you do this? I like the waitresses way more than the strippers often as well (HI5!) TR PLZ OK

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I remember one time, I was getting twisted and had quite a few dances already under my belt. I wasn't getting cel phone reception so I had to go outside.

While passing a bouncer, I said "Damn, you guys need to get more thick women in here." The gentleman was of color and agreed with something along the lines of "Damn, right".

A few minutes later I went upstairs where the bathrooms are (and the Champagne Room).. and after draining the vein there was a guy that hands you tissues/napkins whatever...

I tipped him a fiver and made the same comment to him and we talked about a light-skin black girl that was serving drinks that night.. I told him how if she was up on stage I'd put her thru college with tip-money. (she had mad phat thighs, yo).

When I got back in the dance room (A large square room with benches, chairs, stages, etc.) I saw the said light-skinned black girl and ordered a drink and said "These other girls are nice but, how can I get a dance from you?".

She smiled and said "I'm off tonight but, I can do the room."

I said "aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat".

Nah, I said "Cool, I'm in".

She ran the rest of the drinks she had to run and we went upstairs for the CR treatment. $300 well spent.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I remember one time, I was getting twisted and had quite a few dances already under my belt. I wasn't getting cel phone reception so I had to go outside.

While passing a bouncer, I said "Damn, you guys need to get more thick women in here." The gentleman was of color and agreed with something along the lines of "Damn, right".

A few minutes later I went upstairs where the bathrooms are (and the Champagne Room).. and after draining the vein there was a guy that hands you tissues/napkins whatever...

I tipped him a fiver and made the same comment to him and we talked about a light-skin black girl that was serving drinks that night.. I told him how if she was up on stage I'd put her thru college with tip-money. (she had mad phat thighs, yo).

When I got back in the dance room (A large square room with benches, chairs, stages, etc.) I saw the said light-skinned black girl and ordered a drink and said "These other girls are nice but, how can I get a dance from you?".

She smiled and said "I'm off tonight but, I can do the room."

I said "aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat".

Nah, I said "Cool, I'm in".

She ran the rest of the drinks she had to run and we went upstairs for the CR treatment. $300 well spent.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is A+, I wish there were more. <3 thick chicks.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:34 PM

CTS moved to LA, he then purchased a 150k car. How many good stories do you hear about those that moved to vegas.
Also Barry G and Phil Ivey live in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Old 06-21-2007, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DoGGz was this stripper @ Scores in Vegas? That picture looks alot like a girl I know!

[/ QUOTE ]

At the Rhino, sorry.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:32 AM

Yes, After your last remark to the stripper, you should quickly have grabbed those tittays!
Old 06-22-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She was on meth!

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS is the answer.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
similar looking girl for reference:

[/ QUOTE ]
PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS! In 1945, a young girl named katu lata kulu came over to America in a grey boat from Africa. A mysterious man killed her by cutting the word "LATUALATUKA" into her back. Now that you have read this measge she will come to your house on a full moon and steal your soul unless you follow these directions: 1. Retype this message as a comment on ten other message boards
Old 06-24-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyways, we're pretty blacked out and the stripper starts talking about trickle down economics and some other [censored]. myself, being an economics major, told her she was full of [censored], completely wrong, and half retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were the retarded one here. When a stripper talks about 'trickle down economics', she's about to quote the price to give her a pearl necklace, obviously.