Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 01:46 PM

Default Re: AP thread 872.6 - Statement ITT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If the statement is true that the superuser had access to hole cards FROM THE CLIENTS' COMPUTER, then that means we downloaded malware with the last AP upgrade! Time to remove all aspects of AP software?

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought I read that too, but I can't find it anymore...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly what this means, I guess there was something new.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:47 PM

rofloldobv at that statement. Way to be retarded AP, way to be retarded.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

ITS TIME TO TAKE WHAT WE KNOW TO THE PRESS AND EXPOSE AP AS THE LIARS AND CHEATS THEY ARE.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye. They had their chance.

We need a permanent boycott of AP by all players and affiliates at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does AP allow observer chat? Not that I would ever condone doing this..... but wouldn't it be nice if someone created some sort of script that spammed AP with links to the MSNBC and ABC articles in observer chat, along with telling the players that the founder of the company is stealing their money. Not that I would ever condone doing something like that.

"As has been speculated in several online forums, this consultant devised a sophisticated scheme to manipulate internal systems to access third-party computers and accounts to view hole cards of other customers during play without their knowledge. "

i think it's time for the canadian govt or law enforcement or whoever (gives the KGC it's license) to look into the kahnawake gaming commision..and do a proper investigation ..there's obviously a huge conflict of interest here with the ex chief of a tribe being the owner of absolue poker ...and criminal allegations against the company ...if it means the end of the KGC and online poker as we know it ...o well
Old 10-21-2007, 01:49 PM

Mike at P5's posted this also:

"We have started the process of refunds. All players will be refunded 100% - we are starting with the tournament players – who will all move up a place and also receive interest on their account. We will fully refund 100% of all ring and cash game players affected by the accounts in question too!"

Absolute Poker regrets to inform you that as a result of a security breach in our system, one player had access to an unfair advantage while playing the following poker tournament: ____________.

Absolute Poker has reimbursed to your poker account an amount to compensate you for potential losses resulting from this unfortunate incident.

Please be assured that we have corrected the problem that allowed the system to be unfairly manipulated. We remain committed to the highest levels of security, privacy and integrity.

This breach was exploited in several other tournaments and during some ring game play. We are in the process of auditing these records, and will pay for all losses suffered by the affected players in these other games as soon as these amounts are determined.

The unfair player has been deleted from the tournament standings. Accordingly, the amount that we have refunded to your account includes all of the following:

· The tournament buy-in;

· The tournament fee;

· Any additional prize amount that you are entitled to as a result of moving you up one tournament place if the unfair player finished in a spot higher than you; and

· Interest on the refund in the amount of 10% per annum.

We thank you for your continued support.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Walter Rea / Sunrise all over again. No shock there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been reading you say that all week and have no idea what you're talking about, so, Cliffs' notes please

[/ QUOTE ]

Sunrise didn't pay out on a 10k freeroll (which was serious biz at the time) and issued a hilarious statement (even more transparent than AP... by a zillion miles) where they fired a guy who they almost certainly invented.

The life and times of Walter Rea

- statement near end of thread.
- they also denied software "errors" until we showed otherwise.

<font color="white"> Lori </font>

Who are the two people??
Old 10-21-2007, 01:50 PM

There are three parties here. AP, The player and the cheater. What other third party computer is there?
Old 10-21-2007, 01:50 PM

100% rb for everyone, and a stars like fpp system to boot in order for retribution
Closed Thread