Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 09:22 PM

Default Re: Mark Seif responds 1/11/07. Most amusing!

If Seif believes that AP or any of its' other owners are going to allow him to sue TW and open their entire company to discovery issues, not to mention more publicity regarding the cheating scandal, he is a complete and utter moron.

I'm guessing that over the next month or so, AP will sever ties with Seif, as he continues to demonstrate that he is even more inept as a public spokesperson then he was as a commentator for the PPT.

Mark A. Seif = Donk Down
Old 11-01-2007, 09:27 PM

I knew something like this was coming.

Keep the following in mind, though: I never accused Mark of cheating on 2/15/06. Go look through my old posts here and on NWP. You will find ZERO accusations against Mark regarding cheating on AP. Same with the video I just recorded for RawVegas.TV. I have never accused him of anything, other than peculiar and unprofessional behavior. However, I have said that it was important to re-examine that questionable session, and I will continue to say it. If that bothers him, he shouldn't have become the face of the site that ended up cheating its own players.

Am I worried about being sued? Not really. Such a case would be completely laughed out of court, given all the facts that would be brought out (including facts known here and other facts that would be discovered.)

I can assure you that, if Mark sued me, it would become a huge mess for both himself and AP -- publicity-wise and otherwise. Trust me on that one especially.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:37 PM

go druff.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cliff notes someone?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Seif claims to be just a spokesman for AP, not an owner.
2. Dan Druff was cheated at AP.
3. Druff said things Seif calls libel (but Seif doesn't specify what the false statements were).
4. Seif issues vague, pointless threats to sue Druff.
5. Seif is mocked.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I knew something like this was coming.

Keep the following in mind, though: I never accused Mark of cheating on 2/15/06. Go look through my old posts here and on NWP. You will find ZERO accusations against Mark regarding cheating on AP. Same with the video I just recorded for RawVegas.TV. I have never accused him of anything, other than peculiar and unprofessional behavior. However, I have said that it was important to re-examine that questionable session, and I will continue to say it. If that bothers him, he shouldn't have become the face of the site that ended up cheating its own players.

Am I worried about being sued? Not really. Such a case would be completely laughed out of court, given all the facts that would be brought out (including facts known here and other facts that would be discovered.)

I can assure you that, if Mark sued me, it would become a huge mess for both himself and AP -- publicity-wise and otherwise. Trust me on that one especially.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

Seif is guilty of something, and he is trying to avert attention. I think it would be very suspicious if AP posted the HHs to the session now. They either have the HHs or not. I just hope the 3rd party audit will be truthful.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:57 PM

Admo Wag the Druff photoshop please.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:42 PM

It seems to me like one possibility that a suit is being threatened is simply to try to get everyone to stop voicing their opinions. if he can sue one person, he can sue anyone :O!
Old 11-01-2007, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems to me like one possibility that a suit is being threatened is simply to try to get everyone to stop voicing their opinions. if he can sue one person, he can sue anyone :O!

[/ QUOTE ]

you'll note that I've also never voiced a public opinion on whether Mark Seif cheated, because, frankly, I don't know and I don't want to become an authoritative voice on a subject I haven't seen any evidence of. that said, if he somehow sued me, it'd be the only situation I can think of in the history of the world where I'd be comfortable representing myself, because the suit would stop dead right after he saw what I asked for in discovery.

no, seriously, is anyone scared of getting sued here? c'mon.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mark seif's association with AP is potentially worth 10's of millions. only someone who cares more about his integety than his short-term income would quit

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 11-01-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you'll note that I've also never voiced a public opinion on whether Mark Seif cheated, because, frankly, I don't know and I don't want to become an authoritative voice on a subject I haven't seen any evidence of. that said, if he somehow sued me, it'd be the only situation I can think of in the history of the world where I'd be comfortable representing myself, because the suit would stop dead right after he saw what I asked for in discovery.

no, seriously, is anyone scared of getting sued here? c'mon.

[/ QUOTE ]

being scared of being sued and being mindful of the possibility are two different things.