Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2007, 01:22 AM

Default Re: New Smart Buddy Version

[ QUOTE ]
New Smart Buddy features include import players and notes from poker rooms like Poker Stars and Party Poker and drag and drop groups for sorting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice job. The Stars List is cool but it's nice to be able to move it out of the way of my other lists.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:13 AM

is there any way you add a new alert (that we could set with a different sound) for when a player already logged in has joined a new table?
Old 09-29-2007, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
New Smart Buddy features include import players and notes from poker rooms like Poker Stars and Party Poker and drag and drop groups for sorting.

[/ QUOTE ]

The ability to move groups is awesome. Thanks for listening to us and implementing ideas so quickly.
Old 09-29-2007, 04:53 PM

I'm going to be nitpicky now - can the abilities to alphabitize groups and buddies be separate? I personally want to drag my groups around how I want (not alphabetical), but have all the players within the groups be alphabitized.

Thanks,
Rob
Old 09-29-2007, 11:28 PM

The next release will have the option of changing the sound based on buddy type. We will add the new alert sound for logged in player to the feature list.

We will also separate the alphabetical sort into two categories. Sort by group and sort by players.
Old 09-30-2007, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The next release will have the option of changing the sound based on buddy type. We will add the new alert sound for logged in player to the feature list.

We will also separate the alphabetical sort into two categories. Sort by group and sort by players.

[/ QUOTE ]

its very hard to tell which players just signed in and to what table, if u have 1100 fish like i do in my list. is there any way to make them the color green or something for 15 seconds after they sign in?
Old 09-30-2007, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its very hard to tell which players just signed in and to what table, if u have 1100 fish like i do in my list. is there any way to make them the color green or something for 15 seconds after they sign in?

[/ QUOTE ]

It’s a good idea, we will add this to the feature list.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:33 PM

Are there any plans to integrate Smart Buddy with TableShark similar to what you did with SmartBuddy and poker sites?
Old 10-02-2007, 09:22 PM

Default Re: New release… Import players from poker tracker

ok i dunno why smart buddy is doing this, but first it shows one of my fish online, i sit down to play with him, then it logs him off?!?!

scrolling through tables i see 4 other fish sitting that smart buddy isn't showing, i'm missing tons of dead money here while still using the FTP archaic search feature, y am i paying a subscription?
Old 10-03-2007, 05:19 AM

Default Re: New release… Import players from poker tracker

Adding full tilt fish players to the buddy list is done manually right? There is no right click or some drag and drop time saving feature, right?