Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2007, 01:08 PM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

[ QUOTE ]
There are *so many* ways to be a failure with women

[ QUOTE ]
Brag : I'm happily married to my highschool sweetheart
Beat : I'm in my 40s and have only slept with 3 women.
Variance : I cheated on my wife one time, with horrific results

Yes, my first love and I got married in our 20s. We were both virgins in highschool when we started dating. We didn't start having full sex until college. A few times we "swapped" with a good couple friend who enjoyed the "lifestyle", so that was girl #2, but soon after we married my wife didn't want to do that anymore.

10 years later I'm in my 30s, and I met this girl online playing games. We were flirting online, and decided to meet at a park. She was also married (not happily) and had young children as did I at the time. Things clicked and next thing I know I'm having wonderful sex with this MILF, which was awesome! Girl #3 led to a 5 month fling where we got together many times for hot hot sex. It was incredibly exciting.

Then one night she got home late, her husband had been getting suspicious.. Turns out he was suffering from depression.. One thing led to another and he shot her in the head, then he killed himself, leaving their children orphaned. I was devastated!! I went to the funeral but that was a mistake cause someone found out who I was and blamed me for the whole tragedy. I was so distraught that I confessed to my wife, who had no idea any of this was going on.. naturally she was horrified to find out I had been cheating on her and might have been killed too if the husband ever found me.. Several years of therapy helped keep our marriage together.

So now I'm in my 40s, getting old, and would love to have sex with at least one more woman before I die.. but the thought of putting my family thru another tragedy is one I can't bear to repeat. But at least I'm happily married to a wonderful woman and we have a great sex life.

I just wish my friend hadn't been murdered...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, this one is sad. Sorry man.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:13 PM

I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook

[ QUOTE ]
(MODs please disregard)
I was a huge druggie in HS. I started dealing to support my habbit. Mostly weed and coke, nothing big. My connect introduced me to X and it was crazy from there. It was 2000 and that [censored] hit hard. I was buying MASSIVE amounts for 12$ a pill and selling them for 35$.I was making a lot of money. My main dealer would eat 8 at a time while having ROLL PARTIES and I would take full advantage by stealing QP's of weed, a bunch of pills, 8balls of coke. He wouldnt even notice.

Anyways about this time I got a good Acid connect. I would get Vials of acid for 150 with about 500 hits in it. (im just estimating.) I would sell hits for 5$ Two things happened.

This hot chick I liked but only thought of me as a friend wanted to candyflip. She had done E but never acid. She gave me 5 dollars and being"Funny" and a dick" I unleashed a stream of probably 10 hits on her tounge.Thinking haha mean 1st trip. Anyways apparently about 6 hours later (Ilearned this from a friend) she went to a house she thought was her's.(it wasnt) She found keys on the counter and got in a low speed chase and killed herself in an accident that actually wasnt her fault.

I found out about this and really didnt care. I felt like I should but didnt. My main weed connect came by the next day. We did buisness then decided 2 trip. We both took like 3 hits, We went to a mall where a Hecht's was doing its grand opening. We walked in and there was a wall of towels, all different colors,like 30 feet high. We sat on a bench for like 45 minutes frying are ass off just laughing at everyone.

Anyways we leave. He's driving a balla ass acura with navigation(this was when Navi was unheard of). I go home. This other chick pages me. I tell her Im 2 [censored] up 2 chill. She comes to my house anyways. Im kinda pissed but she buys an 8ball and a 1/4. Cool.

Chick gets found OD'd the next day. No way I was soley responsible cause I have watched her do way more than a gram by herself,and im sure she didnt do it all.

About 2 months later my main connect (trippin at the mall) was found shot outside of his condo.I lived in a VERY nice part of town where things like this dont happen. I decided to move, and went and stayed with my parents. I really miss my hometown. However Im pretty sure I will get killed (For various reasons not disclosed i this post) if I do move back. I dont feel bad at all about people I have hurt because the same could of happened to me. But I used to make a lot more money. Im now breakeven at poker. Im thinking of going back and slingin cane. Anyways BBV really helps my boredom levels.

Also now I have a really good job. I make 1800 a week doing nothing.I used to make more in a day but now i have nothing 2 worry about going 2 jail.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-30-2007, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are *so many* ways to be a failure with women

[ QUOTE ]
Brag : I'm happily married to my highschool sweetheart
Beat : I'm in my 40s and have only slept with 3 women.
Variance : I cheated on my wife one time, with horrific results

Yes, my first love and I got married in our 20s. We were both virgins in highschool when we started dating. We didn't start having full sex until college. A few times we "swapped" with a good couple friend who enjoyed the "lifestyle", so that was girl #2, but soon after we married my wife didn't want to do that anymore.

10 years later I'm in my 30s, and I met this girl online playing games. We were flirting online, and decided to meet at a park. She was also married (not happily) and had young children as did I at the time. Things clicked and next thing I know I'm having wonderful sex with this MILF, which was awesome! Girl #3 led to a 5 month fling where we got together many times for hot hot sex. It was incredibly exciting.

Then one night she got home late, her husband had been getting suspicious.. Turns out he was suffering from depression.. One thing led to another and he shot her in the head, then he killed himself, leaving their children orphaned. I was devastated!! I went to the funeral but that was a mistake cause someone found out who I was and blamed me for the whole tragedy. I was so distraught that I confessed to my wife, who had no idea any of this was going on.. naturally she was horrified to find out I had been cheating on her and might have been killed too if the husband ever found me.. Several years of therapy helped keep our marriage together.

So now I'm in my 40s, getting old, and would love to have sex with at least one more woman before I die.. but the thought of putting my family thru another tragedy is one I can't bear to repeat. But at least I'm happily married to a wonderful woman and we have a great sex life.

I just wish my friend hadn't been murdered...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, this one is sad. Sorry man.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is really [censored] up, very sad story [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2007, 01:15 PM

oddly enough, despite the lack of paragraphs this was worth reading

[ QUOTE ]
Was reading the thread and wanted to share this, so here goes:

Two years ago I was going to an off campus house party at the other local University about 50 miles away. My ex girlfiriend, my two best friends, my ex girlfriends little sister and myself were piled into a rather small Toyota Camry. My breakup with my ex girlfriend was a weird one and left her sour; she was going to a school different then mine in the transition from senior year to Uni, therefore I broke it up because of distance technicalities. Well, she found out this was complete bullsh*t after some of her (our) friends caught me fooling around with another girl two days later; the first day of school after move in (obviously I brokeup with her so I could diddle drunk hoes during my freshman year; frosh week rules). So back to the main story. Over two years have gone by since breaking up and we're finally starting to become friends again. I felt super bad about what I did, and I know I broke her heart (she went psycho for a few months ... or so I heard). On the car ride there, I get wift of some serious attitude from my ex girlfriends little sister. I'm fairly confident that my ex has explained to her sister that I'm a sleezy [censored] and has told her everything thats happened. We're in the back seat and luckily my friend is sitting between us so I tried to ignore everything she was saying to me (example: I heard you're a man whore, I heard you're an [censored], I heard you like guys blah blahblah .. dumb bitch) ... she's fairly juvenile. We all get to the party and it sucks bad. My two best friends and i decide to smoke a spliff outside and shoot the sh*t. We briefly talk about my Ex-girlfriends sister and how she developed nicely since we've been in Highschool and has become pretty hot ... but is not yet legal. Out of nowhere, my friends propose a money bet for me to try and pick her up. I'm fairly confident in my wheeling abilities however faced a big moral dilema. Firstly I'm trying to patch things up with my Ex, fooling around with her sister would really F things up IF she found out. Secondly, she isn't legal ... I'll let you guys guess her age. Thirdly ... she hasn't shown the slightest interest in me ... for all I know she actually does hate my guts because of what I did. The party starts to come to an end, and we're all kinda drunk and stoned. I still haven't really made any progress with my ex-girlfriends sister, mostly because of my bad conscience. On the way home, the seating arrangement in the car changes. This time my buddy is sitting behind the driver (my Ex), Ex-girlfriend's sister is in the middle between us and me behind shotgun (how conveniant I guess). I convince myself that prooving my wheeling capabilities to my best friends is NOT more important than feeling like a moral wimp, so I hesitantly decide to NOT pursue the prop bet. Meanwhile out of nowhere, I notice her leg rubbing up against mine quite abit ... which was weird because she had legroom on my buddies side of the car. My mind gets going and I'm not sure what to do. I feel her leg rubbing against mine even more and suddenly I feel a hand on my leg. I take a quick glance at her and she looks back at me and smiles. She announces to the car that she's hot, and decides to take her jacket off, putting it on her lap and mostly covering mine. She then announces that she also wants some loud music, and demands her sister (my ex) to put some Elton John in (Can you feel the love Tonighttt). As this is all going on, my mind is racing and I feel slightly akward about everything thats going on. I quickly feel her hand transition from my leg to down my pants and she starts getting me off. My buddy, sitting to her left seems completely oblivious of everything going on. I'm about to explode in my own pants when my Ex-girlfriend turns her head from the driver seat while remaining completely unaware of everything and tells me that she's no longer mad and forgives me for everything I've done, just as I splurge in my own pants. Luckily for me we were at this point only minutes from dropping me off. For the rest of the car ride I make zero eye contact with anyone and just looked out the window silently, while covered in my own love juices. Its pretty late by the time we get home, almost 4 AM, so I don't have time to tell my friends who were in car with me about everything thats happened and decide to go to bed. The next day I explain to them that I had won the bet and that I got her to jerk me in the car so they payed me $20 bucks each (my friend sitting to her left vouched that he knew what was going on the entire time). To this day they think it was me who initiated everything, and that I'm crazy for taking them up on their bet, when infact I'm a complete pussy and just got lucky somehow. Since this incident the 5 of us have hungout together about six or seven times and I have yet to speak a word to my ex-girlfriends sister. Atleast now the next time I see her she'll be legal.
To my friends, if you happen to read this thread I'm sorry ure not getting your money back.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-30-2007, 01:16 PM

Holy [censored] ^^^^. How can you not feel responsible for the girl killing herself?

The chick who ODed... fine. It's not like you funnelled 2gs up her nose, but with the acid-girl, you did.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:16 PM

I hope this one's fake, tbqh

[ QUOTE ]
Back in the final years of high school, I had been dating this one girl for over 2 years (and still am). One day, I was extremely horny and wanted to get it on. Girlfriend says she is on her period. I ask her to give me head. She refuses. I ask her what the hell she is good for and leave. I felt bad, but I was really really horny. Being very lazy, I decide NOT to masturbate, instead finding the sluttiest and dirtiest girl of the school. Afraid of getting aids by putting it in her pink, and herpes from head, I put it in her stink.

I come back to my place half an hour later and find girlfriend still there crying. She says she's sorry, still crying, and pulls down my pants and starts to give me head. I say nothing, even though I had yet to wash my penis. She is still my girlfriend, we don't have the refusal problem anymore, but I've been hesitant to kiss her from that day on.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-30-2007, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook

[ QUOTE ]
(MODs please disregard)
I was a huge druggie in HS. I started dealing to support my habbit. Mostly weed and coke, nothing big. My connect introduced me to X and it was crazy from there. It was 2000 and that [censored] hit hard. I was buying MASSIVE amounts for 12$ a pill and selling them for 35$.I was making a lot of money. My main dealer would eat 8 at a time while having ROLL PARTIES and I would take full advantage by stealing QP's of weed, a bunch of pills, 8balls of coke. He wouldnt even notice.

Anyways about this time I got a good Acid connect. I would get Vials of acid for 150 with about 500 hits in it. (im just estimating.) I would sell hits for 5$ Two things happened.

This hot chick I liked but only thought of me as a friend wanted to candyflip. She had done E but never acid. She gave me 5 dollars and being"Funny" and a dick" I unleashed a stream of probably 10 hits on her tounge.Thinking haha mean 1st trip. Anyways apparently about 6 hours later (Ilearned this from a friend) she went to a house she thought was her's.(it wasnt) She found keys on the counter and got in a low speed chase and killed herself in an accident that actually wasnt her fault.

I found out about this and really didnt care. I felt like I should but didnt. My main weed connect came by the next day. We did buisness then decided 2 trip. We both took like 3 hits, We went to a mall where a Hecht's was doing its grand opening. We walked in and there was a wall of towels, all different colors,like 30 feet high. We sat on a bench for like 45 minutes frying are ass off just laughing at everyone.

Anyways we leave. He's driving a balla ass acura with navigation(this was when Navi was unheard of). I go home. This other chick pages me. I tell her Im 2 [censored] up 2 chill. She comes to my house anyways. Im kinda pissed but she buys an 8ball and a 1/4. Cool.

Chick gets found OD'd the next day. No way I was soley responsible cause I have watched her do way more than a gram by herself,and im sure she didnt do it all.

About 2 months later my main connect (trippin at the mall) was found shot outside of his condo.I lived in a VERY nice part of town where things like this dont happen. I decided to move, and went and stayed with my parents. I really miss my hometown. However Im pretty sure I will get killed (For various reasons not disclosed i this post) if I do move back. I dont feel bad at all about people I have hurt because the same could of happened to me. But I used to make a lot more money. Im now breakeven at poker. Im thinking of going back and slingin cane. Anyways BBV really helps my boredom levels.

Also now I have a really good job. I make 1800 a week doing nothing.I used to make more in a day but now i have nothing 2 worry about going 2 jail.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me get this straight....you're a drug dealer who single handedly helped a couple of people OD & don't feel bad about it or didn't serve anytime over it. And now somebody gives you a job that pays you $1800/week, which is over $90,000 a year, for doing nothing...
Old 03-30-2007, 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was kinda hoping for death by fire, but that'll have to do

[ QUOTE ]
I used to date a girl who was molested by an older memeber of her family when she was very young. Nobody in her family knew, and she wanted it to remain that way. One day she asks me to go to a family function and i agree. She adds "He will be there. are you gonna be ok with that?" She told me that he was old and basically functionless at this point in time. He was confined to a wheelchair and could barely talk. I told her i could handle it.

It was a picnic type deal in the park across the street from the house. 15-20 of her family members were there, all having a good time. It was sunny and hot and a nice day to be outside. Everything was progressing fine until i volunteer to go back to the house to grab a photo album and another case of soda. So i go back and when i get there the guy is just sitting by himself in front of the TV.

I walked past him and over to the kitchen table to grab the photo album that we were looking at earlier. I had planned to ignore him as i did before, but when i actually got there reality hit. I said something casual, knowing damn well he wasn't going to respond, but hoping he would. He just sat there. My temper flared. I put his little monitor thing face down on a blanket and wheeled him back into the bedroom. I began verbally assaulting him telling him what i thought of him and how he was going to rot in hell for what he did. I picked up a newspaper off the nightstand and started beating him over the head with it. He could not defend himself and was just grumbling. I hit him over the head about 15 or 20 times.

I put the paper back down and started pushing him back out to the living room. My girlfriend walked in the front door and saw me wheeling him out from the hall. She immediately froze. So did i. We stared blankly at each other for a few seconds in total silence. She knew what happened. I put him back in front of the tv and fixed the monitor. I brought the pictures and soda back out to the party and told the family that she wasn't feeling well and that we were leaving. Our entire car ride home was silent. We never spoke a word about that day, ever.

Also, a big [censored] YOU to all you inconsiderates who make rape and molestation jokes. This stuff destroys people's lives. Be lucky you're not one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think this is really a confession. I mean, i would do the same thing or worse. I think its morally, ethically correct.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Back in the final years of high school, I had been dating this one girl for over 2 years (and still am). One day, I was extremely horny and wanted to get it on. Girlfriend says she is on her period. I ask her to give me head. She refuses. I ask her what the hell she is good for and leave. I felt bad, but I was really really horny. Being very lazy, I decide NOT to masturbate, instead finding the sluttiest and dirtiest girl of the school. Afraid of getting aids by putting it in her pink, and herpes from head, I put it in her stink.

I come back to my place half an hour later and find girlfriend still there crying. She says she's sorry, still crying, and pulls down my pants and starts to give me head. I say nothing, even though I had yet to wash my penis. She is still my girlfriend, we don't have the refusal problem anymore, but I've been hesitant to kiss her from that day on.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly fake.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly fake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ewwwwwwww.........fake or not.........Ewwwwwww