Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: traz
Exactly what I expected 0 0%
Pretty much what I expected 2 8.70%
Kinda what I expected 2 8.70%
Not really what I expected 11 47.83%
Definitely not what I expected 8 34.78%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 09:35 PM

Default Re: Beat: Absolute is *actually* rigged (serious) (read me)

I think this guy is on party too, and hes on all my opponents accounts when I have aces (srsly)

-Mike
Old 09-15-2007, 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The one thing that seems really strange is all the talk about collecting hands, combining databases and accumulating evidence to present to AP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because Absolute support is horrible and lazy, it might take this kind of concerted effort before they bother to look into this without sending a stock "our site is secure and in no way rigged" response to everyone who emails them, because they get so many of these emails on a daily basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im sure that when high stakes players start flooding support email they will at some point respond and take actions. They are not that lazy and crooked right?
Old 09-15-2007, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I posted this thread last a few days ago. While mostly I play lower stake NL games, I've also played my share of high limit games up to 30-60 limit. I've been saying for months now that something weird is going on.

My Thread

[/ QUOTE ]

yes the bad beats in that thread are exactly because he knew your hole cards.

people, stop sucking at poker plz.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The one thing that seems really strange is all the talk about collecting hands, combining databases and accumulating evidence to present to AP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because Absolute support is horrible and lazy, it might take this kind of concerted effort before they bother to look into this without sending a stock "our site is secure and in no way rigged" response to everyone who emails them, because they get so many of these emails on a daily basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im sure that when high stakes players start flooding support email they will at some point respond and take actions. They are not that lazy and crooked right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually they are. They have switched bonus terms in the middle of the night without honoring the terms of original bonuses, they have cut rakeback about 50% by changing the calculation of MGR, and more.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They're pretty damned incompetent.

[ QUOTE ]
I posted this thread last a few days ago. While mostly I play lower stake NL games, I've also played my share of high limit games up to 30-60 limit. I've been saying for months now that something weird is going on.

My Thread

[/ QUOTE ]

This is going to be the most annoying part about all of this. That every idiot in the world is going to come out of the woodwork without having read the thread or even know whats what, just so they can say "See, I was right, I told you guys", when in fact they are still just retarded and this incident has nothing to do with whatever asinine reason they had for believing it was rigged.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:41 PM

in about 4k hands that i played there my nutflush got cracked 3 times by a straight flush. Well that was probably coincidence...

I call [censored] on the 'when you sign up you run hot' thing. Because i ran worse then i ever ran lol.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:41 PM

This is terrible for online poker.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

My Thread

[/ QUOTE ]

yes the bad beats in that thread are exactly because he knew your hole cards.

people, stop sucking at poker plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Before you make a predictable, retarded statement go ahead and look at the hands, because you obviously didn't. While it wasn't a situation where he knew my hole cards, it was a weird situation where he got in with the worst everytime and hit everytime. It was almost like he knew the OUTCOME of the cards.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They're pretty damned incompetent.

[/ QUOTE ]
if they are that imcompetent I would have fled that site long ago lol. I was planning on playing there for the fish and deepstack tables, but now i changed my mind.
Closed Thread