Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2007, 05:08 PM

Default Re: FT Sweat: Bellagio 2500 Psyduck

To me it would be more of a shocker that anyone on this earth didnt know i backed dutch. Many articles have been written about my backing of gank/dutch/scotty and they are responsible for a great part of my success in poker.

I back players who are either good at poker, or have the potential to be, or can convince me that the above is true, and are people that I can trust (or can convince me of that as well)

AJ Green came to me for backing a while ago but I dont back people in sngs and he was insistent on that point. Furthermore, the way he played when he knew people's hole cards was far from optimal imo so I dont think he is that good.

Scott Tom didnt want to give up his online
action as he said he had a big enough bankroll for the online tourneys.

Kenneth Lay left me with 80k in makepu, as did Martha Stewart and Charles Manson.

Timothy McVeigh played for me under the name "teecoy" for a while but i found he was a tad aggro so I had to get rid of him.

Tough to manage all these personalities....

As I have said, sheetsworld is a nice place to visit but you wouldnt want to live there.

sheets
Old 12-01-2007, 05:14 PM

Sheets, most people would agree that whether you want to back Dutch is certainly up to you. But, I think it (understandably) rubs people the wrong way when you come on here and (even if mostly jokingly) brag about hitting a big score through Dutch given his reputation in the poker community (particularly in a thread that was supposed to be about a 2p2-er final tabling that same event). So, while your post is entertaining it doesn't really address that issue.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:32 PM

As long as it was entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok sorry I will directly address the issue laid out by the OP (I said OP again, wow that feels good)

Sorry to hear that you lost, psyduck. You are a great player and I was rooting for you (to get second)

sheets
Old 12-01-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

AJ Green came to me for backing a while ago but I dont back people in sngs and he was insistent on that point. Furthermore, the way he played when he knew people's hole cards was far from optimal imo so I dont think he is that good.

Scott Tom didnt want to give up his online
action as he said he had a big enough bankroll for the online tourneys.

Kenneth Lay left me with 80k in makepu, as did Martha Stewart and Charles Manson.

Timothy McVeigh played for me under the name "teecoy" for a while but i found he was a tad aggro so I had to get rid of him.

Tough to manage all these personalities....

As I have said, sheetsworld is a nice place to visit but you wouldnt want to live there.

sheets

[/ QUOTE ]

Comedy is tough isnt it?

uuuuuuuuuuugh
Old 12-01-2007, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As long as it was entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok sorry I will directly address the issue laid out by the OP (I said OP again, wow that feels good)

Sorry to hear that you lost, psyduck. You are a great player and I was rooting for you (to get second)

sheets

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch.