Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 11:43 PM

Default Wealth is a zero-sum game.

Wealth is a zero sum game.

1,000,000 non pro poker players. Well say they all make $30,000 a year after taxes. They all pay $5,000 a year in poke rake. A total of 5 billion dollars. For simplicity well ignore all expenses of the poker sites.
The owners of the sites have for themselves. Just estimates.

Calvin Ayre =$1,000,000,000
Isai Sheinberg =$1,000,000.000
Chris Ferguson =$500,000,000
Howard Lederer =$500,000,000
Ruth Parasol =$1,000,000,000
Other site owners $1,000,000,000

Now the one million moron players should all conspire to drive the rake down 50%, then the owners have half what they have while 1 million people have who are poor have $2500 more a year for themselves. Better yet, drive the rake down 75%. This is how the world works kids. Im giving you kids lessons on life. One day youre going to realize how right i am when you are working paycheck to paycheck for 40 years. Wealth is a zero sum game, these corporation gobble up as much money as possible from the masses. Online Poker/gambling is the worst by farrrrrrrrrrrrr offender in the entire world. Okay fleecing the masses with financial markets setup in every country in the world is #1. Online poker/gamlbing is #2.

I am awesome, i know, you kids could learn alot from me.
If the owners of all these sites read my posts theyd all agree how dumb u all are and that kid is exactly right, i wish hed shut up, nah, it doesnt matter, morons are unreachable, it doesnt matter what he says ..haha
Old 11-15-2007, 11:44 PM

Default Re: Wealth is a zero-sum game.

[ QUOTE ]
Wealth is a zero sum game.

1,000,000 non pro poker players. Well say they all make $30,000 a year after taxes. They all pay $5,000 a year in poke rake. A total of 5 billion dollars. For simplicity well ignore all expenses of the poker sites.
The owners of the sites have for themselves. Just estimates.

Calvin Ayre =$1,000,000,000
Isai Sheinberg =$1,000,000.000
Chris Ferguson =$500,000,000
Howard Lederer =$500,000,000
Ruth Parasol =$1,000,000,000
Other site owners $1,000,000,000

Now the one million moron players should all conspire to drive the rake down 50%, then the owners have half what they have while 1 million people have who are poor have $2500 more a year for themselves. Better yet, drive the rake down 75%. This is how the world works kids. Im giving you kids lessons on life. One day youre going to realize how right i am when you are working paycheck to paycheck for 40 years. Wealth is a zero sum game, these corporation gobble up as much money as possible from the masses. Online Poker/gambling is the worst by farrrrrrrrrrrrr offender in the entire world. Okay fleecing the masses with financial markets setup in every country in the world is #1. Online poker/gamlbing is #2.

I am awesome, i know, you kids could learn alot from me.
If the owners of all these sites read my posts theyd all agree how dumb u all are and that kid is exactly right, i wish hed shut up, nah, it doesnt matter, morons are unreachable, it doesnt matter what he says ..haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop starting multiple threads about the same stupid topic. You've already got one thread on this going that I've tolerated in this forum. Don't start anymore.
Closed Thread