Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2007, 12:42 AM

Default Re: Degen/Rakeaid.com/Rakereport.net Banned

He has been given about 10 different temp bans that did not help. As I said, this was a community decision, not a decision made by me. Since more then half of the offenses have been in A/R (not just with me but the previous mods too) it was decided that I should do it. It could have just as easily been almost any other mod.
Old 03-05-2007, 12:43 AM

Yah its BS that PA says it wasn't his decision. While it might not have been 100% his choice it is pretty clear that he has wanted Degen gone for awhile. Why is this fourm the only one with an announcement about degen being banned if this forum isnt the only reason?

Also I just did a count of beanies post and MOST of them in the last year are him trying to defend his site ultimate pals or him flaming rakeaid.

He sure does contribute!
Old 03-05-2007, 12:48 AM

Grandgnu,

First please stop linking to that site.

I will go to the mod forum with your concern. Since it is Degen's account it was banned, AFAIK you have never used it to post.
Old 03-05-2007, 12:51 AM

Anyone that feels upset by this can feel free to take this to ATF. I cannot discuss what has gone on in the mod forum but maybe if it comes up for discussion Mat and/or Ryan can discuss more openly what is behind the decision. As I said, this is not on a whim.

BTW there has been an overwhelming demand for this banning in this forum. I have received several pm's of support.
Old 03-05-2007, 12:57 AM

BTW there is evidence that makes it obvious Poker-business.net is Degen. This account has been banned too.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Grandgnu,

First please stop linking to that site.

I will go to the mod forum with your concern. Since it is Degen's account it was banned, AFAIK you have never used it to post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,

Sorry about the linking, I will refrain from that moving forward. I appreciate your looking into the matter about the account. You are correct, I have not used it previously.

If I am unable to obtain control of the account, it's ok for me to create one specifically for my new site? I just want to make sure I don't violate any rules, so please let me know, thanks.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have received several pm's of support.

[/ QUOTE ]

From affiliates I'm sure. So exile him from this forum, I really haven't followed what has gone on in this forum.

You need to take a closer look at his posting outside of this forum.

Also I think it should be mentioned that Degen created the site RakeReport.net in direct copetition to RRR which John used to own.

John even stated in this forum that Degen copied his site and it has been clear for a long time he did not like Degen.

This is very clearly the culmination of a long dislike of Degen and a very selfish act.

I started a thread in About The Forums and I suggest that PokerAddict be removed as moderator of this forum for the good of 2+2.

Also Poker-Business is based in Europe IIRC
Old 03-05-2007, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If I am unable to obtain control of the account, it's ok for me to create one specifically for my new site?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that is fine. Give it about a day to see what the discussion is on the rr.net alias.

You are free to end your posts with "Rakereport.net" just leave off the www as it creates a link.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:13 AM

PA I think this is a good decision. I thought you were very nice to only give him a ban of 5 days the first time. He tried to cheat and scam our business by getting us to support RakeReport.net. When I asked he remove us from the mailing list of RakeReport because he was obviously running RakeAid he was indignant and called me names. Then it came out he was running RakeAid and posting as "Heidi".

For anyone with a business it is a privilege to post here and those that have a business should be held to a higher standard. You've banned obvious scammers and cheaters before, but I'm sure you wanted to give Degen every chance to redeem himself because of all his posts elsewhere at 2 + 2. Really, you gave him a lot of slack and he still hung himself.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So exile him from this forum, I really haven't followed what has gone on in this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

When he first caused trouble I asked if this could be done, I was told no.

[ QUOTE ]
Also I think it should be mentioned that Degen created the site RakeReport.net in direct copetition to RRR which John used to own.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not relevent, Degen opened rr.net in response to the RRR sale. I sold 100% of RRR so I do not care about his site.

[ QUOTE ]
This is very clearly the culmination of a long dislike of Degen and a very selfish act.

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering this has been a month long discussion in the mod forum I don't see how this was selfish.

[ QUOTE ]
I started a thread in About The Forums and I suggest that PokerAddict be removed as moderator of this forum for the good of 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not going to happen. I think the rest of your post shows how you don't really understand the business or what has gone no in A/R.

[ QUOTE ]
Also Poker-Business is based in Europe IIRC

[/ QUOTE ]

There is an OBVIOUS giveaway that shows the relation. If the poster is not Degen the site being promoted is which is good enough for me. Banned posters cannot bring shills in to promote their interests.