Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 09:15 AM

Default Re: Neteller 3/26 FAQs Update

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Explain why all withdrawls from Jan 16-18 are frozen and the US government has them please?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. My EFT was on January 17th, and my account has been credited.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. I view this as a positive sign.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:08 PM

I don't like the sound of this "window" of opportunity to withdraw though. They make it sound like july is the month and I am going to be in the mountains for two weeks in July with nothing and no way to withdraw. That window better be longer than a few days.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:30 PM

Default Re: Neteller June Press Release

[ QUOTE ]
I don't like the sound of this "window" of opportunity to withdraw though. They make it sound like july is the month and I am going to be in the mountains for two weeks in July with nothing and no way to withdraw. That window better be longer than a few days.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long is the time period that US members can request their funds?
The plan provides a 180 day period for US members to make an online request for the return of funds using NETELLER's website. This time period starts from when NETELLER announces the commencement of funds distribution. This date has not been announced yet.

What happens at the end of the allotted period of time?
Accounts will be placed in a permanent-closed status and US members will no longer be able to sign in to the NETELLER website.

What if I do not withdraw my funds?
Funds that are not claimed by US members through the Distribution Plan will be forfeited by NETELLER in a manner to be determined by the USAO.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Another question is if I receive check, am I going to have problems cashing it with recent banks giving problems with "gambling related" sites?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Even if your bank won't accept it, somebody somewhere will cash the check for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be a moot point.

[ QUOTE ]

Can I choose which withdrawal method to use?
The Distribution Plan states that US members must request an electronic transfer if they already have a bank account registered with NETELLER and confirm that such bank account remains valid. US members who do not qualify for an electronic transfer will be able to request payment by cheque.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would think that the vast majority of US players using NT had EFT set up (I don't really see what the point of using NT would have been if you didn't. But to each their own, I guess...). "US members must request an electronic transfer if they already have a bank account registered with NETELLER..." looks like they don't what to deal with the headaches of mailing checks as much as we don't want to deal with the headaches of waiting for checkes.

[/ QUOTE ]

MUST?! ARRGG... Won't an EFT over $10k raise a red flag with the bank?

If so, what happens?
Old 06-07-2007, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
MUST?! ARRGG... Won't an EFT over $10k raise a red flag with the bank?

If so, what happens?

[/ QUOTE ]

It should not raise any red flags.
Old 06-07-2007, 02:48 PM

My pending EFT from January has been release and funds are back in account. Awaiting cashout period.

Thanks for keeping on top of these developments everyone and particularly Sniper.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:08 PM

sniper, my account is still listed as "uncertified"... Do you know if this is the current status of all US accounts? I know they uncertified all our accounts back in feb to block peer to peer transfers... just wondering if we need to somehow re-certify our accounts before withdrawal...
Old 06-07-2007, 03:33 PM

Default Re: Neteller June press release

[ QUOTE ]
sniper, my account is still listed as "uncertified"... Do you know if this is the current status of all US accounts? I know they uncertified all our accounts back in feb to block peer to peer transfers... just wondering if we need to somehow re-certify our accounts before withdrawal...

[/ QUOTE ]

It is my understanding that all US accounts are listed as "uncertified".

It is possible that accounts will need to go thru the recertification "small deposit" process, but considering the number of transactions, I'm speculating that they will go with a simple check box to confim that the account they have on file is still active.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for keeping on top of these developments everyone and particularly Sniper .

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for keeping on top of these developments everyone and particularly Sniper .

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, thank you. Can't tell you how many times I saw "latest post" by Sniper.
Closed Thread