Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2007, 07:15 PM

Default Re: **Hottest Female Character Contest!**

[ QUOTE ]
Conspire, I'm taking your post as a "Yes, count me in!"

[/ QUOTE ]

I am now confused. I thought Conspire was a guy. Are you saying best female character as in effeminate character?

Meh, just ignore me until it is all laid out.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:16 PM

Wait a second, we're going for "character" that's played by the actress, rigth? So why do we need NSFW or nude photos?

It wasn't a problem or brought up with the men's contest, so now why for the females??

Hey, I'm all for seeing NSFW photos, but come on....this is beginning to sound like a thread just to get around the NSFW pictures in this forum when they don't need to be NSFW...we're going for the actresses "character" not her naked body. Right???

T
Old 10-24-2007, 07:19 PM

Oh i would like to take part in this, i also had some suggestions to the "hottest male", but since my posting pics talent is about zero, ill just have to look from the sideline.

But most ideas will probably come up anyhow.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:23 PM

Im in.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait a second, we're going for "character" that's played by the actress, rigth? So why do we need NSFW or nude photos?

It wasn't a problem or brought up with the men's contest, so now why for the females??

Hey, I'm all for seeing NSFW photos, but come on....this is beginning to sound like a thread just to get around the NSFW pictures in this forum when they don't need to be NSFW...we're going for the actresses "character" not her naked body. Right???

T

[/ QUOTE ]
Tuq was being less than serious there. (He even tried to make it really obvious by asking for people to PM him nudes.)
Old 10-24-2007, 07:29 PM

Katy, im leaving for florida for a week on friday or saturday. Even though I got some good girls I cant participate due to the fact im not gonna be around.

LoL dave you confused me. Are you saying I think like a girl? Been called a lot of things, but that is the first time I have been called that. [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2007, 07:35 PM

Call me slow then....LOL

T
Old 10-24-2007, 07:37 PM

Yeah, [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] don't [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] know [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] what's [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] going [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] on [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] and [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] am [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] spreading [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] my [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] confusion [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] everywhere. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

BTW, is typing "laid out" safe for work? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2007, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I am now confused. I thought Conspire was a guy. Are you saying best female character as in effeminate character?

Meh, just ignore me until it is all laid out.

[/ QUOTE ]

DaveT

Conspire is a guy you knucklehead. A very manly masculine guy.

And why the heck would we want effeminate male posters to be posting their pics in our Hottest Female Character contest?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Best Female film or TV Character, not 2+2 poster. Shheeesh.

SFW if you want to post in this thread, please.

Judges must try to be fair and impartial. Trying to influence judges by sending them ridiculously hot pics of nude actresses should be highly frowned upon. (hmm, I know someone who Tuq might actually like. Ohhh yeah. Going in search of her right now.)
Old 10-24-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh i would like to take part in this, i also had some suggestions to the "hottest male", but since my posting pics talent is about zero, ill just have to look from the sideline.

But most ideas will probably come up anyhow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Number7,

What's wrong, why can't you participate? We'll teach you how to post a pic. Trust me, being clueless never stopped the rest of us. Look at MissT for example.

We'll talk you through it. It'll be fine. Or you could just send one of us the links and we will upload it for you.