Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes

Old 06-19-2007, 05:55 AM

Default Re: Top two on a 3 flush board vs huge Maniac, lets donk it up!!

I can't give this guy credit for a flopped flush - I ran AcJd through my calculator thingo and it says 55% to you - that's the most I could give him credit for so I'd call.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:59 AM

How he's a lagtard if he's running 64.9/17.3/2.3?

Also I hate the preflop call with QTo or the bottom of the range matrix descriped AJo being the one worst of it that I call folding definately folding QJo:s, KTs:s and such, but I call for sure with hands like 56s, 79s that have a lot of potential here in position and because we're deep. And yeah shove over his reraise imo, your doing good vs his range.

Well not deep but ~150 bbish
Old 06-19-2007, 06:01 AM

If it's 6 max, on what occasions are you going to give someone credit for a flopped flush. If you have flopped 2 pair or better (which is good enough to get into stack-mode for alot of people), you are going to paying off flopped sets or better and making money from flush draws.

IMO, i'm getting my money in here alot against a single opponent.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How he's a lagtard if he's running 64.9/17.3/2.3?

Also I hate the preflop call with QTo or the bottom of the range matrix descriped AJo being the one worst of it that I call folding definately folding QJo:s, KTs:s and such, but I call for sure with hands like 56s, 79s that have a lot of potential here in position and because we're deep. And yeah shove over his reraise imo, your doing good vs his range.

Well not deep but ~150 bbish

[/ QUOTE ]

Again I understand the concept of RIO, and I'm not going to be playing a big pot if I only hit the Q/10 here. I play this hand looking to flop Broadway/2pair against this villain, beacuse I know if I hit the right flop their is a good chance I can double through.

As for him being a lagtard, I don't know what else to call this villain since he is litterally in almost 65% of all the pots...Any other def. but looooose is really far off.

Against a normal opponent, I agree I am instamucking the QT, but fairly deep with position I am comfortable playing that hand and seeing what develops postflop.