Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2007, 07:36 PM

Default Stoxpoker promotion

Hi,

You advertise that you offer a free months susbscription to stoxpoker every month you rake in over $500. Why does it have to be such a [censored] pain to get these $20. Apart from the first month I've had to write you more than once to get the measly $20, and this is the 4th time I write you this month. Also, in the last mail I wrote you, the guy who replied didn't even bother to read my mail!!!! His answer made no sense whatsoever. Could you please make this process easier or at least get your employees to take their customers seriously?

BR
Michael
Old 06-03-2007, 02:20 AM

Default Re: Stoxpoker promotion

The reason that it requires an email to us when your monthly membership expires is that StoxPoker and TITN are two completely separate companies and we are not linked to their active customer database. I am sorry that you had to email more than once though. I looked up your account under the name MVOSS and it looks like you raked under the $500 required in May to get the free StoxPoker membership. If you think that I’m looking at the wrong account, or this is in error please send an email to our attention or PM me here on 2+2 with your acct details and I will get it taken care of immediately