Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2006, 03:10 PM

Default Re: Is it True that Liz liu and barry greenstein...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
those titties are soo fake.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Something tells me that if she posted here you'd change your tune and be all over her nutsack like ms. Gluck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that she has read the "do poker pros write their own blogs" thread. I showed it to her and she was enthralled.

[/ QUOTE ]

This could potentially have some good gossip Bart...FIRE AWAY!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No real gossip to speak of, other than the fact that it was her first time reading NVG.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh Bart....I first learned about 2+2 from Liz, she told me about the "hottest girl in poker thread" by thedarknight. She is on this site all the time, from what I saw before.
Old 08-26-2006, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Two advantages big game players have in the woman chasing game are the possibility of more extravagant dates and the lure of offering top level poker mentoring.

[/ QUOTE ]

The third advantage is BIG MONEY. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Big game groupies. LOL You gotta love it.
Old 08-26-2006, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
those titties are soo fake.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Something tells me that if she posted here you'd change your tune and be all over her nutsack like ms. Gluck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that she has read the "do poker pros write their own blogs" thread. I showed it to her and she was enthralled.

[/ QUOTE ]

This could potentially have some good gossip Bart...FIRE AWAY!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No real gossip to speak of, other than the fact that it was her first time reading NVG.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh Bart....I first learned about 2+2 from Liz, she told me about the "hottest girl in poker thread" by thedarknight. She is on this site all the time, from what I saw before.

[/ QUOTE ]

So can you confirm the validity of OP's rumor?
Old 08-26-2006, 06:53 PM

OK this thread is officially hilarious.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:34 PM

any anecdote with big bear trying to get laid is worthy of a book
Old 08-26-2006, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just notice that she is listed in BG's Player Analysis section.

--

Best game: Limit Hold’em
Weakness: Easily bothered by outside influences and superstitions
Although Liz is a competent winning poker player, she has been focusing on marketing herself more than she has on playing poker. Her poker results have slipped, but she will probably make more money this way in the long run. She has cultivated a persona that she has trouble keeping up with, since in reality she would prefer to be a private person who is out of the limelight.

Amusing anecdote

When I first saw Liz playing poker, I wanted to ask her out. I decided that I would nonchalantly walk by her table and make idle chatter as an introduction. I watched and waited for her to be unoccupied. Unfortunately, it seemed like every other guy in the room had the same idea. People would stop and talk to her for a few minutes and leave, and immediately someone else would sit beside her. I waited for an hour, but there was no let up.

Fortunately, she approached the big game to talk to her friend Chau Giang. I introduced myself and tried to show my sense of humor. Two advantages big game players have in the woman chasing game are the possibility of more extravagant dates and the lure of offering top level poker mentoring. I was prepared to use whatever enticement necessary, because I now felt I was in competition against the rest of the poker room.

The next day, I got up the nerve to ask Liz out. She said, “Have you been watching how many guys are hitting on me. All I want to do is play poker.” I told her if she needed any assistance to let me know. I ultimately succeeded getting a date with Liz, because of something I hadn’t thought of. It turned out that it wasn't the promise of poker lessons or extravagant dates that swayed her. Instead, when she found out that I helped poor children, she became very interested in spending time with me. I eventually found out Liz’s other likes and dislikes. I won’t divulge them, because they would be used against her, as Liz is poker’s version of Cameron Diaz in the movie “There’s Something about Mary.”

--

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright when i first read this i thought it was Athos that asked liz out. Once I realized it was BG that asked her out I couldn't help but laugh a little, most specifically because of him comparing her to Cameron Diaz in "there's something about Mary". The truth is, BG is sooooo far off the mark it's ridiculous. Both in him thinking she is in any way like Diaz, and him thinking Liz would really be into him on a deep level (I will give him props for having the balls to make the effort and for scoring a date, even tho i'm skeptical if it really was a date). Yes I may look like a hater here, but for anyone who knows Liz they'll realize she's in fact the opposite of Diaz, she's one of the biggest self-promoters in the business, having gained a reputation as a great player without really doing all that much (except that win she "bought" at commerce, and beating Erik123 in that dubious match at the venetian). Saying that Liz is a lot like Diaz is like me saying that Jenna Jameson is a lot like the virgin mary, or that Rocco Sifredi reminds me of the pope. She blows.

anyway that's my 2 cents.

-bolivia
Old 08-26-2006, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Rocco Sifredi reminds me of the pope. She blows.

-bolivia

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2006, 01:55 AM

Barry is the Hugh Hefner of asian chicks.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Barry is the Hugh Hefner of asian chicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet another reason to envy Barry. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2006, 03:54 AM

Saying that Liz is a lot like Diaz is like me saying that Jenna Jameson is a lot like the virgin mary, or that Rocco Sifredi reminds me of the pope. She blows.

awwww, someone got rejected. =[