Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2007, 03:45 AM

Default \"dating\" a thai hooker...

Good idea?

Short backstory...

Met hooker at club. Sexed her up for free. Spent a few days with her(all free) mostly swimming in my pool and on the beach. Took her out to a couple nice meals, brought her to hang out with my European friends, treated her like a normal girl, which she liked I guess.

She super hot, really stupid, but really hot (can post pics later).

I see her around sometimes. Sometimes she has other dudes, sometimes I have other girls, we just sorta smile and wave. If we both not with other people then sexy time. She says she will never make me pay. I asked her once and she said "no, not from you".

Last night I see her with some dude who was like 18 (she's 20, I'm 23). She said he is on vacation with his family and his mom gave him money to spend in thailand, so he gave her $100 so she needs to sleep with him tonight, but she wanted to know if I wanted her to come over tomorrow.

Would never get even quasi remotely serious with this girl but she comes over and goes swimming/watches movies/whatever and its kinda fun. She will just hang out naked in my bed watching Thai telivision while I play poker.

I told her she will never be my girlfriend and she seemed OK.

Opinions?