Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 01:40 PM

Default Absolute - duplicating reload charges???

A few weeks ago I reloaded $100 on Absolute, only to find out a couple days ago that I had 2 VISA charges for $100. My account history only shows the 1 deposit. I sent an e-mail to support only to have them reply 36 hours later that my history only shows one deposit, so I must be wrong. Three more e-mails over the next three days went unanswered until today, when I just received this response:
[ QUOTE ]

Dear Member,

Our credit card processor found a problem with their transaction engine. Right now,
they are running a search on their system looking for any discrepancy, once they
finish it a list will be forward to us containing the transactions affected. We
appreciate your help and patience on this matter.
Best regards,

Carlos,
Reconciliations Department

[/ QUOTE ]

Has anyone else had this problem? Or maybe some might but haven't seen their credit card statement yet? My deposit was at the beginning of October.

Since that time I was able to run it up to over $500 and this "superuser" thing has really blown up, so I've decided that I no longer want to play on that site and just withdrew all funds to Moneybooker without any problem (that I've seen so far).

Maybe if there's others out there in the same boat, this thread might get them to correct the situation, though I'm wondering if I should just call VISA and dispute the second charge.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:09 PM

Default Re: Absolute - duplicating reload charges???

bump for evening crowd
Old 10-18-2007, 11:15 PM

Absolute has been horrific in every type of support, especially dealing with cash.

People have been complaining about checks, promotions/bonuses such as this, and a handful of other things that we could talk about for years.

Stay off there till they get this crap straightened up because I truely believe their superuser thing evolved from negative profits and/or not enough profits so they started that. Now that this has blown up, they're losing even more players/revenue and it's causing a bunch of haywire.

I wouldn't doubt that their "processor" didn't really make a mistake. That's just my theory though.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Absolute has been horrific in every type of support, especially dealing with cash.

People have been complaining about checks, promotions/bonuses such as this, and a handful of other things that we could talk about for years.

Stay off there till they get this crap straightened up because I truely believe their superuser thing evolved from negative profits and/or not enough profits so they started that. Now that this has blown up, they're losing even more players/revenue and it's causing a bunch of haywire.

I wouldn't doubt that their "processor" didn't really make a mistake. That's just my theory though.

[/ QUOTE ]

You think they are scamming a customer over $100? Your theory is retarded.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You think they are scamming a customer over $100? Your theory is retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not very bright, are you? In fact, you must be quite stupid, or 16 and have no clue.

My $100 is just a small part... if you add up all the deposits they get over a few days, what do you get? $200? I don't think so. It's thousands, if not tens of thousands. If they process duplicates for all of these, but only half of the people complained, they walk away with a tidy figure, for doing nothing. Then they do it all over again next month.

Oh, and who said this was a theory? I am talking facts here. This is the first deposit that I noticed they duplicated... maybe I never noticed before.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:05 AM

Any clue who they're using as a credit processor? Stars' echeck processor was doing the same exact thing.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:28 AM

No idea. It only says Absolute on the VISA statement.