Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 05:27 PM

Default Why do whites have a lot of power?

"why do the whites possess so much power?"

this question is misleading and deceptive, and is somewhat inappropriate. the reason i believe it to be inappropriate is because the spectrum of answers in my mind all lead to self-incriminating conclusions ; which assuredly lead to volatile relations. I personally feel the answer can be narrowed into two competing claims. A. one is that the white race possesses inherently a flawed moral center that is anathema to the remaining races, either by inheritable attribute, or developed social principle, and or a combination of both. this is a dangerous conclusion because this perspective implies at face value, one that the panolpy of races can indeed be intrisically different, and more importantly, that the white race is an abomination. the other conclusion, equally disturbing and i believe the predominant perception throughout much of Western world history, B. is that in the design of civilization, descendants of african blood are less advanced than their white brethren. (if one accepts this statement, there can be made a latent and indirect inference that the white man is superior, which of course, historically has been a isomorphic reality of the united states' behavior.)

i thought about this question long and hard, why do whites possess a disproportionate amount of power, especially in the united states? perhaps the whites really are a plague to humanity, a scourge or mistake in the evolutionary process of mankind. a malpropism of god. it could be inferior. a seperation from the altruistic path of human evolution. imagine the rennaisance and enlightenment actually constituting devolutions of human advancement. this is all conjecture which may or may not be true, but what i do know for certain is that a question, debating the potentialities and probabilities of white power, orginates from a epistemological and contextual perception that the current state of social cohesion and structure is commanded predominantly by members of the white race. debating the 'truth' of this statement is foolish, clearly this is a statement that is the focal point and progenitor of many perceived ills and inequities in our current system. a non sequitar would arise when questioning the current power/race dynamic without the acceptance of this statement.

you cannot answer something without first having a question. however, i believe the ostensible question, "why do whites possess so much power" is not the fundamental question that pundits, intellectuals and dillentantes truly seek an answer for.....this is simply a beginning for a complexly subversive question. once sharpened into such polar possibilities A or B, the answers beget terrifying consequences, and i believe it is the consequences such a question begets that causes people to avoid the topic (lest they be considered racist). If you feel otherwise reform my conclusions, perhaps there are alternative reasons for white dominance. i will for one save you some time on your most probable alterations to my thesis and propose a few possibilities.

Argument #1- "The geographic and resultant socio-political differences of Europe and Africa, divided by climate and region created the paths of change. concurrently these changes, when funneled through time augmented reality up until the present. neither the intrinsic qualities of questionable european ethics, nor the aesthetic perception of the inferiority of black culture are the cause of white 'dominance'. i have had an extremely intelligent history professor explain to me that the starting locations, if you will, of the different races were the reasons for the inevitable differences in civilization.

this might sound interesting to you, possibly even appealing but there is a basic flaw with the entire analysis.....imagine i asked a friend at a party why no one was speaking to a certain girl in the corner, and my friend jocularly replied, "oh because no one is 'associating with her'." what my friend did was simply restate the clause, whilst the assumptions and inferences as to why she was alone remained in mind's perpetuity. due to the more complex nature of race developement, it appeared as if my professor gave me a reason for the difference (which is admittedly still a reason for the difference in cultures), when in fact he bolstered through inference the belief that whites were superior. he restated the clause, he reiterated a notion which i am quite sure he purposefully intended to disclaim. does the statement, "the advantageous position of whites was due not to intrinsic racial qualities but because of uncontrollable circumstances" evade, truthfully in your mind the underlying dillema that plagues our countenance? namely that the current position of whites is 'superior'? once again for effect... he formulated a rationale that still clings to the assumption that inevitably whites were superior, of course with the mitigating allusion to retroactive uncontrollables.

Argument #2- appearance and reality. a chimerical dilemma plauging the most notorious philosophers of our time. the problem with appearance is many times it is reality.....even when it is not. it is not so important to the human mind that the granularities, composition, or meta-physical nature of a real object or a figment (ambiguously related) are in actuality but that a majority (usually the controlling majority) believe it to be true. the world was not flat during the roman empire due to meta-physical chicanery, but collective meta-physical construct and belief. similarly, the state of white/black relations predominantly favors the white construction of historical correctness, materiality, substance and truth. this monopoly on the dissemination of truth resulted in a blantant circumvention of reality, by whites, that white achievements and civilization are superior to their black brethren's. a new flat world.

this argument is certainly more difficult to address.....one of the primary problems of this rationale is the semantical language of the term superiority and its adjuvant effect on the relationship of perceived reality. however contorted, misogynistic, racist or elitist the associations of the use of the word superiority garner, there still lies an objective use of the term. websters dictionary defines superior, as its first entry: 1. higher in status, rank or degree. for a moment let us disregard all the negative associations and contemplate the objective meaning of superior according to webster's first entry. if there were a world populated solely by the same race, where the idea of racial inequality had never breathed, there would still exist relationships where superior/inferior positions and roles could be distinguished. surely you have family, working or friendship relationships where a superior/inferior construct exists. you may initially become vexed at such a claim, after all "argument #2's integral points of persuasion were that appearance may not be reality. white culture has manipulated the world that they are superior, but this does not align with reality. the world is round not flat! for one i agree with the contention that blacks and whites are not inequal, that in fact they are equal in intelligence, athleticism, ability to change, love, hate, cry, and most importantly potential. but i believe it to be a stretch of the imagination to not agree that the current plight of whites and blacks, the reality, generally speaking is not equal. in fact this delineation is necessary in order to justify the outcries and detestations over the current dynamic of racial relations, otherwise what is the fuss about. the cries of injustice inexorably lead to the conclusion that tangible planes of racial distinction and thus discrimination and thus positions of superiority exist in the current world system. the moment you recognize, and firmly maintain a difference exists, that difference becomes real at least in the mind of the beholder. you would be hard pressed to find a minority who believes all races are treated equally in this country. and thus superiority/inferiority manifestations materialize. this conclusion regresses my mind to my earlier syntheses.....which possibility for current white power best solves the burning question of how they have it.

to me there is no one answer. like many complex systems, the igredients for an answer are largely subjective. obtuseness, abstract reasoning, differing dialectic, the distortion of historical correctness over time, incorrect or erroneous historical entries and concurrent interpretation, the dilemma of controversy, the nature of selfishness and interest etc. etc. etc. all increase the likelihood of error. in my best and most objective opinion, a combination of flagrant moral abuse, coupled with comparably a more competitive atmosphere for agrable land and power enabled the whites to gain position during the filling out of the remainder of earth. these acquisitions in turn led to designs and plans that would enable them to perpetuate that domination.....

here is the potentially scary part. if whites act from a preconditioned morality that suits them, what incentive do they have to return power? if as what i have postulated is true, and that an abberant form of morality evolved in the anglo realm, the call for equality may fall on deaf ears.

depending on your personal proclivity, we fortunately or unfortunately reside in a world that glorifies invention, production, industry, personal accumulation of wealth etc. etc. as a basis for veneration. this has changed, but only recently. until this facisimile (indeed it is a facisimile of the mind, yet like the appearance vs. reality dilemma suggests, can be altered) of success is altered, the majority of the human world will operate within this medium of perceived purpose.

I hope you understand that I wrote this as dispassionately as possible and I truly tried to find the real answers. It is obviously lacking primary and secondary resources but I feel that many of these sources are gathering information that can be interpreted without doing months of research and writing, you just have to understand how to siphon the innane from truth and properly describe what you feel inside.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:29 PM

Default Re: Why do whites have a lot of power?

perestroika is russian for blarg?
Old 10-31-2007, 05:32 PM

More time spent indoors plotting world domination and less time spent outdoors tanning?
Old 10-31-2007, 05:38 PM

WOW!!! You are seriously lost, dude. This is OOT.
Closed Thread