Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 06:32 AM

Default Poker Heaven / boss media account frozen - \"chip dumping\"

Hey,

Been playing at Poker Heaven / Boss media for 2 weeks now. Games seem good and good rakeback too.

On Friday, found a good fish in a "5max" game. Next day my account is suspended, seems like I am a victim of chip-dumping. Wondering if any others have had this happen, and if so, what eventually happened with their account and funds? This seems freaking outrageous to me and support does not look too promising, see below

Cheers

Indigo

----

Dear XXX,

Thank you for contacting WebDollar Ltd. support.

Your funds will remain on your pokeraccount in 6 month before webdollar are able to decide what will happens to your remaining balance.
This is due to security reasons and you will be contacted through your registered emailaddress.

Feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,

XXX
WebDollar Support Representative
Old 10-29-2007, 06:59 AM

Default Re: Poker Heaven / boss media account frozen - \"chip dumping\"

[ QUOTE ]
Your funds will remain on your pokeraccount in 6 month before webdollar are able to decide what will happens to your remaining balance.

[/ QUOTE ]

We need a new rule, if a site is going to converse in English to it's customers, they need to hire at least one person who speaks English to do the conversing.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:17 PM

If you are truly a victim of chip dumping, I sure hope they are not considering suspending your account for six months and then taking back the money from your account without at least telling you why.

If you are related to the players somehow, then they will have to investigate throughly. Be cooperative with them and ask them if you can assist them in anyway.

I would also recommend that you speak with the manager since this investigator obviously has a poor command of the English language.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:36 PM

I would also like to be a victim of chip dumping.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:31 PM

WTF is a "victim of chipdumping"?
Old 10-30-2007, 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF is a "victim of chipdumping"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh absolute bs. what they mean is I took $$$ off a player playing in a retardedly loose way, so they have deemed it to be "chip-dumping", as they consider his play suspicious. Hence although I took the guy for a couple of buy-ins, I am the victim since my account is now frozen without any comeback apparently.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:45 AM

post hand histories here please
Old 10-30-2007, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are truly a victim of chip dumping, I sure hope they are not considering suspending your account for six months and then taking back the money from your account without at least telling you why.

If you are related to the players somehow, then they will have to investigate throughly. Be cooperative with them and ask them if you can assist them in anyway.

I would also recommend that you speak with the manager since this investigator obviously has a poor command of the English language.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the response Pyrosis. All I get from the poker room is :

"Dear XXX,

Thank you for your email regarding your poker account.

We can confirm that your poker account has been locked by our Fraud and Security department as they have detected play deemed inappropriate or consistent with fraudulent activity."

And they now say that it is out of their hands once the "Fraud and Security department" has passed judgement.

As for "If you are related to the players somehow, then they will have to investigate throughly" well the only thing I can think of is it that the guy was from the same country IP as myself (switzerland). But if that is the reason, that is just lol.

All : anyone else had this kind of experience ? What do people think is the best course of action here ??

Thx

Indigo
Old 10-30-2007, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
post hand histories here please

[/ QUOTE ]

At work now, but will post HHs when I get home tonight.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:38 PM

I have had dealings with BOSS and they totally disgust me. I knew a guy that owned a poker room that was affiliated with BOSS and they disgusted him also.

BEFORE the banned Americans I was able to play 5/10 at 60% flops in Limit - a WONDERFUL place to play! Then they froze my account and kept my money because I was American. I never got it back (I got most out but had a little for "playing").

It was "out of their hands" (strange that term comes up again).

Add the fact that I had over $1000 in a bonus account that vanished at the same time.

Best action is to be an adult, be courteous, get phone numbers and treat them with dignity. They have you by the balls.