Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Old 08-21-2007, 05:44 PM

Default Re: Ask me about : coming out

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It may come as a complete surprise to you, but one can be an atheist and view homosexuality as an amoral retardation, similiar to someone being born blind or with no arms.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, I see. He was using a different definition of 'retardation'. However, morals are not a factor in 'retards' (down syndrome, palsy) so I don't know where the qualifier 'amoral' comes from.

Poor confused bigot.

Quote this so he can read it.

[/ QUOTE ]

never!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Assuming you believe you were born gay, which most gay people seem to, do you consider yourself retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

any particular reason he should consider himself retarded? Perhaps b/c he doesnt live the way it says to in a book featuring creationism (LOL!), Noah saving every single species of animal inhabiting the earth on an ark, virgin birth, and a man being swallowed by a whale and surviving? Assuming you believe in Christianity, which most anti-homosexual bigots do, do you consider yourself retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

do you consider yourself retarded that you don't realise a lot of Christians think that those stories are allegories or parable?

[/ QUOTE ]

so who gets to pick which parts of it are to be taken word-for-word and which parts are allegory/parable? Im pretty sure creationism and the virgin birth are pretty popular among most sects of Christianity. Or do you mean that they view the Christmas story as a parable as well? B/c it would be one hell of a coincidence that Jesus happened to be born/the biggest holiday of the religion happens to coincide w/ pretty much the same holiday pagans were celebrating thousands of years before Jesus was born. Christians love to quote the bible to condemn someone but then turn around and play off the parts they cant explain as the parts that you arent supposed to take literally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because its a book about morality and spirituality not a historical document.

OP--

No question really. Just wanted to say this is the perfect forum for a thread like this.

[ QUOTE ]
everyone who is for gay people grew up a loser and just defends other weirdos because they know how it feels to be an outsider

cool methodology you freaks

[/ QUOTE ]

lol your powers of deduction are astounding sir. im really not sure how to respond to this tbqh.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
everyone who is for gay people grew up a loser and just defends other weirdos because they know how it feels to be an outsider

cool methodology you freaks

[/ QUOTE ]

lol your powers of deduction are astounding sir. im really not sure how to respond to this tbqh.

[/ QUOTE ]play some uno?
Old 08-21-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Assuming you believe you were born gay, which most gay people seem to, do you consider yourself retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

any particular reason he should consider himself retarded? Perhaps b/c he doesnt live the way it says to in a book featuring creationism (LOL!), Noah saving every single species of animal inhabiting the earth on an ark, virgin birth, and a man being swallowed by a whale and surviving? Assuming you believe in Christianity, which most anti-homosexual bigots do, do you consider yourself retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

do you consider yourself retarded that you don't realise a lot of Christians think that those stories are allegories or parable?

[/ QUOTE ]

so who gets to pick which parts of it are to be taken word-for-word and which parts are allegory/parable? Im pretty sure creationism and the virgin birth are pretty popular among most sects of Christianity. Or do you mean that they view the Christmas story as a parable as well? B/c it would be one hell of a coincidence that Jesus happened to be born/the biggest holiday of the religion happens to coincide w/ pretty much the same holiday pagans were celebrating thousands of years before Jesus was born. Christians love to quote the bible to condemn someone but then turn around and play off the parts they cant explain as the parts that you arent supposed to take literally.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not according to christian theology...
Old 08-21-2007, 05:46 PM

...do you get turned on by looking at your own dick?

[ QUOTE ]
Do you even know what amoral means? It means having no morality at all.

That is to say very few educated people believe that retardations from birth have any sort of good/evil associated with them.

That is to say, when a person is born with no arms, they are retarded, but they are not evil because they have no arms.

[/ QUOTE ]

UA,

you are a moron. so you basically regard gay people as subhuman and you're doing so intellectually? lolol. how long did it take you to rationalize that one?

do you also hate retarded people or just gay people? how about people with no arms - do you hate them for daring to be born without two key limbs?

[ QUOTE ]
Do you even know what amoral means? It means having no morality at all.

That is to say very few educated people believe that retardations from birth have any sort of good/evil associated with them.

That is to say, when a person is born with no arms, they are retarded, but they are not evil because they have no arms.

[/ QUOTE ]

Point taken. I assumed that because of the utter redundancy of the qualifier 'amoral' you were misusing the word.

Egg on our face.

Somebody quote this too.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you don't believe in god then?