Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 02:59 PM

Default Re: I’m Out, but a Very Happy Man - Daniel Negreanu

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

man that guy on Daniel's right looks gay.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-31-2007, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The player only had about 9200 left on top of the 2500

I bet 2500. He hesitated for a while and finally went all in.

there is just no way I could fold for 3500 more.

[/ QUOTE ]
daniel the math wizard.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

A player raised from the middle to 2500 with blinds at 400-800 and a 100 ante. In late position I found Ad Kd. The player only had about 9200 left on top of the 2500, so while I thought about re-raising him, again, it’s really just not my style so I opted for the call. The flop came As 9d 4c. At this point there isn’t much that can happen for me that doesn’t get me to put all of the guys chips in. He checked the flop and I decided to feign weakness and checked also.

The turn was a Js and he checked again. At this point I’m hoping he has KK or QQ and will pay off a small bet, so I bet 2500. He hesitated for a while and finally went all in. I was a little worried about JJ, but there is just no way I could fold for 3500 more. I called and he showed… AA! Oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Oh well, I am happy with every decision I made. I never played a pot with the worst of it

[/ QUOTE ]

Short term memory loss FTW!
Old 08-31-2007, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The player only had about 9200 left on top of the 2500

I bet 2500. He hesitated for a while and finally went all in.

there is just no way I could fold for 3500 more.

[/ QUOTE ]
daniel the math wizard.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

A player raised from the middle to 2500 with blinds at 400-800 and a 100 ante. In late position I found Ad Kd. The player only had about 9200 left on top of the 2500, so while I thought about re-raising him, again, it’s really just not my style so I opted for the call. The flop came As 9d 4c. At this point there isn’t much that can happen for me that doesn’t get me to put all of the guys chips in. He checked the flop and I decided to feign weakness and checked also.

The turn was a Js and he checked again. At this point I’m hoping he has KK or QQ and will pay off a small bet, so I bet 2500. He hesitated for a while and finally went all in. I was a little worried about JJ, but there is just no way I could fold for 3500 more. I called and he showed… AA! Oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Oh well, I am happy with every decision I made. I never played a pot with the worst of it

[/ QUOTE ]

hair loss FTW!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-31-2007, 03:49 PM

Hmmmmm...... My fiancee certainly think Daniel is gay and she is a vegetarian too. My thoughts are if he doesn't have some type of arranged marriage to make it appear he is straight then what kind of marriage does he have? Often he has the "boys" over his house all night and into the next morning to "hang out", plays golf whenever, and never seems to bring her along when he travels. What does she do? Where did they meet? When do they spend time together? It is very odd if you ask me.

In Pauly's blog...

http://taopoker.blogspot.com/

Daniel mentions the beautiful woman of Barcelona. That is either really rude (since he is married) or another indication he is going out of his way to make it appear he is something he is not (straight).

Thoughts anyone?
Old 08-31-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmmmm...... My fiancee certainly think Daniel is gay and she is a vegetarian too. My thoughts are if he doesn't have some type of arranged marriage to make it appear he is straight then what kind of marriage does he have? Often he has the "boys" over his house all night and into the next morning to "hang out", plays golf whenever, and never seems to bring her along when he travels. What does she do? Where did they meet? When do they spend time together? It is very odd if you ask me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have wondered this before. If he is travelling all year, where the hell is she?
Old 08-31-2007, 06:37 PM

Im not gonna arguen Daniels sexuality, but IM guessing those of you wondering why he doesnt take his wife on these trips, are not married.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im not gonna arguen Daniels sexuality, but IM guessing those of you wondering why he doesnt take his wife on these trips, are not married.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 09-01-2007, 12:08 AM

It seems that badmouthing his play, or questioning his sexuality, or both is the only reason to post in this thread. Why all the negativity?

Blast away please
Old 09-01-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Might be one of the funniest posts EVER on 2+2, man this one was funny! A+
Old 09-01-2007, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Might be one of the funniest posts EVER on 2+2, man this one was funny! A+

[/ QUOTE ]

lol