Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Ivey vs. Unknown- Which game would he have a higher percentage to win?
No Limit Hold'em 54 50.94%
Limit Hold'em (Stakes 2/4) 52 49.06%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2007, 01:53 AM

Default Re: Sabrina Sloan\'s chances to win American Idol

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So granny whats your opinion of the poll I posted? What do you think her odds to win it all should be?

[/ QUOTE ]

if 5 particular girls died, followed by 2 particular guys, she would be the next american idol EASY.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally think shes around 200-1, do you think this is overstating it a bit? I just can't fathom what could possibly happen to spring her over those whom are already much more popular than her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Situations change. Unforeseen circumstances. You're forgetting just how much time is left and how much can happen.

Next week Doolittle/Lakisha both stink it up. Sabrina hits it out of the park. The week after she's given the showcase performannce (last of the night) and Simon says "for the 1st time I can see you in the finals". She starts developing a fanbase. She has a brother die in Iraq. She gets the sympathy vote. A romance develops between her and Brandon Rogers. They're both in the finals together. Rogers throws the competition and asks instead to marry the new American Idol. They live happily ever after. mynamewastaken wins $1000.

Anything can happen.
Old 02-26-2007, 03:10 AM

LOL

I can see that happening just the way you described it
Old 02-26-2007, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So granny whats your opinion of the poll I posted? What do you think her odds to win it all should be?

[/ QUOTE ]

if 5 particular girls died, followed by 2 particular guys, she would be the next american idol EASY.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally think shes around 200-1, do you think this is overstating it a bit? I just can't fathom what could possibly happen to spring her over those whom are already much more popular than her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Situations change. Unforeseen circumstances. You're forgetting just how much time is left and how much can happen.

Next week Doolittle/Lakisha both stink it up. Sabrina hits it out of the park. The week after she's given the showcase performannce (last of the night) and Simon says "for the 1st time I can see you in the finals". She starts developing a fanbase. She has a brother die in Iraq. She gets the sympathy vote. A romance develops between her and Brandon Rogers. They're both in the finals together. Rogers throws the competition and asks instead to marry the new American Idol. They live happily ever after. mynamewastaken wins $1000.

Anything can happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why shes 200-1 IMO and not 1000-1. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2007, 03:28 AM

Sabrina Sloan has a virtually zero percent chance of winning American Idol, like over a million to 1. The girl flat out is a bad singer. She was not in tune at all last week. She was flat throughout the entire song. I was shocked at the judges praises of her. I guess she got lucky and maybe sounded good to the untrained ear. I really dont understand. It is impossible for her to continue to impress without a good voice. She will go out early.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:10 AM

When Sabrina sang her line during the medley section of the results show, did you notice for the first time how big her boobies are?

That could be a factor.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:32 AM

Did you notice how big Lakisha's are?

That could be a factor.
Old 02-26-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sabrina Sloan has a virtually zero percent chance of winning American Idol, like over a million to 1. The girl flat out is a bad singer. She was not in tune at all last week. She was flat throughout the entire song. I was shocked at the judges praises of her. I guess she got lucky and maybe sounded good to the untrained ear. I really dont understand. It is impossible for her to continue to impress without a good voice. She will go out early.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree and I think there is a good chance she goes home this week. Her voice was powerful, but shrill and annoying.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you notice how big Lakisha's are?

That could be a factor.

[/ QUOTE ]

i lauged.