Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2007, 10:04 PM

Default America\'s Got Talent [censored]

This show is a complete joke.

How could they cut the hot ventriloquist. She was incredible. And they keep the gay mexican dragqueen. (S)he was a a complete joke and was terrible.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:16 AM

Default Re: America\'s Got Talent [censored]

Boy Shakira is a lock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIr3gaqefXg
Old 07-15-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How could they cut the hot ventriloquist. She was incredible. And they keep the gay mexican dragqueen. (S)he was a a complete joke and was terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't watch the show anymore. When I did(first season I think) there was a gay guy balancing some knives or something. He sucked pretty bad. My wife told me he was going to get cut. I told her he wouldn't because Hollywood favors homosexuals. Well he did end up getting cut and I had egg on my face......that is until they decided to uncut him for the next show.

In the 80-90s it seemed Hollywood favored african americans. Now they've been pushed aside and gays are trendy.

Stu
Old 07-15-2007, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't watch the show anymore. When I did(first season I think) there was a gay guy balancing some knives or something. He sucked pretty bad. My wife told me he was going to get cut. I told her he wouldn't because Hollywood favors homosexuals. Well he did end up getting cut and I had egg on my face......that is until they decided to uncut him for the next show.

In the 80-90s it seemed Hollywood favored african americans. Now they've been pushed aside and gays are trendy.

Stu

[/ QUOTE ]

The same guy sucked just as bad this year and they put him through again. The show is just retarded.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:06 AM

Big shocker. They pick people who are bizarre, interesting, controversial, crowd-pleasers over people who have real talent. If it was just about talent there would be lots of amazing musicians/singers/etc. who actually take their art seriously instead of a bunch of nutjob variety acts which is far more entertaining.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Big shocker. They pick people who are bizarre, interesting, controversial, crowd-pleasers over people who have real talent. If it was just about talent there would be lots of amazing musicians/singers/etc. who actually take their art seriously instead of a bunch of nutjob variety acts which is far more entertaining.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only did this girl have an excellent voice, but she was absolutely gorgeous and definitely was fun to watch. I've lost all interest in the show now, it's a complete joke.