Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Other Gambling Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2007, 07:47 AM

Default Re: Craps: Any validity in precision shooting?

[ QUOTE ]
It's been several years since I spent much time on blackjack boards, but I would like to point out that DD' is one of the best posters, with a solid grasp of theory and many years of practical experience at advantage play. If he says that dice control in craps is not a viable advantage play strategy, I believe it.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is your take on Wong On Dice? I'm not writing this to be provocative but I know there has been a bit of controversey surrounding his book. At the same time he is respected for his knowledge of advantage play.
Old 07-29-2007, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What is your take on Wong On Dice? I'm not writing this to be provocative but I know there has been a bit of controversey surrounding his book. At the same time he is respected for his knowledge of advantage play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the romantic concept of great gamblers as brilliant mathematicians who are otherwise normal people started with Thorpe. What I've found is that there are some who fit that mold. And most are quite a bit brighter than average. But, what they almost universally have in common is they're hustlers.

Wong is capitalizing on a reputation and an image. He's selling.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:22 PM

jh 12547

I very rarely post but your stupidity in this thread has gotten under my skin. Your addition to this thread is worhtless and you are most likely worthless as well. Please die.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
jh 12547

I very rarely post but your stupidity in this thread has gotten under my skin. Your addition to this thread is worhtless and you are most likely worthless as well. Please die.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actuall buddy it was a stupid question if you ask me but i was only to try to give my opinion. If you can read i think i made the most sense out of anyone in this thread in answerin his question. If you dont like it dont read it and then you can go [censored] yourself.
Its so easy for people like you to sit behind your keyboard and talk [censored]. Really wish you had balls to say that to my face. Lol
Old 07-31-2007, 09:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Actuall buddy it was a stupid question if you ask me but i was only to try to give my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]
A good advantage player knows that there aren't any stupid questions when looking for an edge. What is stupid is drawing conclusions based on incomplete, insufficient, or, in your case, utterly absent data. I posted a few paragraphs from an individual who has spent a lot of time in determining if there's any significant edge to be had with dice setting. You posted an opinion that playing the pass line with full odds and 2 come bets with full odds is the best way to go. (Which is absurd, since betting just the pass with no come is obviously going to lose less ... and betting without the odds is going to have no effect other than to smooth out the variance)

The OP didn't ask people to post their random craps thoughts. He asked if anyone had information re: dice setting. You had and continue to have none, yet you keep posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If you can read i think i made the most sense out of anyone in this thread in answerin his question.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see how any reasonable person could draw that conclusion.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jh 12547

[/ QUOTE ]
Actuall buddy it was a stupid question if you ask me but i was only to try to give my opinion. If you can read i think i made the most sense out of anyone in this thread in answerin his question. If you dont like it dont read it and then you can go [censored] yourself.
Its so easy for people like you to sit behind your keyboard and talk [censored]. Really wish you had balls to say that to my face. Lol

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHAHA
Your anger amuses me. Thank you for the PM as well. Instead of [censored] myself, I laughed my ass off at you. I'm glad I have caused at least a small amount of misery in your life.

I love how you accuse me of somehow being a coward because I am behind a keyboard talking [censored]. Meanwhile you are doing the same. I do have the balls to say that to your face. Please tell me that you deal craps in A.C. I would like to meet and further discuss your idiocy. In the meantime don't make the same mistake that your father did. Please castrate yourself so as not to pass your worthless and moronic genes to the next generation.

Enjoy your lucrative and fulfilling career as a craps dealer. I hope one day to be able to achieve like you have in life. Please hijack this thread and further explain how you became so knowledgable/awesome/accomplished. I am dying to know.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:06 PM

Unfortunately you 2 are both morons. I respect what Bpb posted that DD said. Again tho what did he say. He said he won 100k then lost it. He also said he was quitting the game because he came to a conclusion that it was all luck. He also said he thinks theres a way to beat it or gain an edge but he hasnt come up with any. Well no [censored] who didnt know that. Im sure he is intelligent but hat did he actually say in that post that was helpful. If either of you could point out something in there that i missed please find it and let me know. Again to repeat i said the same exact thing that it was all luck but i didnt throw in all the other BS and you guys jump on me. Go figure.

As for my opinion on craps i get all my info from people that have been around the game for 1000's of hours over 25+ years. To me it makes sense to listen to them as compared to one person online. Im done with this thread since i cant stand arguing with people who have no idea what the hell they are saying and actually didnt even attempt to say anything useful in this thread except to trash me.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:24 PM

Gentlemen:

The only way to settle this dispute is in a 10K fight, yo.

Sincerely,
BBV
Old 08-01-2007, 11:32 AM

I didn't think this thread would cause so much drama. I apologize.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't think this thread would cause so much drama. I apologize.

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't apologize -- we come to see the crashes.