View Poll Results: Your move?
Push 9 39.13%
Raise less than AI (specify) 13 56.52%
Limp 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2006, 08:19 PM

Default Re: Belgariad game thread

[ QUOTE ]
Well, okay, I see we're accomplishing a whole lot. Are we just going to just keep these mini-bandwagons going so the bad guys can just finish off whom they please tonight?

Come on, people!

[/ QUOTE ]

That would seem to be the plan. I will vote for one of the two biggest bandwagons before nighttime. Normally that gets called wolfy, but I think it is vital here.

Looking at the current voting, I am OK with Andrew Karpinski, but I am not voting Pistolero. He seems to be participating well and has been helpful. I am happy to review any other candidates that form as well.
Old 06-19-2006, 08:23 PM

I agree that Karpinksi can be somewhat of a pain, but is that reason to vote him off? What I mean... is this any different than how he normally acts when he is a villager?
Old 06-19-2006, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree that Karpinksi can be somewhat of a pain, but is that reason to vote him off? What I mean... is this any different than how he normally acts when he is a villager?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it really isn't, but no one has posted enough for me to know if they are any different from how they normally are. My vote is actually on Pudley at the moment so I am very much undecided.
Old 06-19-2006, 08:30 PM

that's fine and i agree that the 2 even bandwagons is bad

i just threw it out there to see what people said about it

with 1/3 of us being evil, we can't spend the capital it would cost to get the info; unfortunately, if we don't get a final vote count after pms and only a 'x was lynched' then we'll not have really any info to go on re: pm votes

but yeah, unless we were on 2 bad guys, in which case if a bad guy is lynched after pm votes we'd know both were bad, then it would be bad for us to have the 2 wagons, so we need to all decide on one to go pretty hard on before the end of the day

we can have 2-3 fluid ones throughout the day and then try to stick it to one person by the end for the majority and maybe learn if there is resistance to the majority being a certain person
Old 06-19-2006, 08:34 PM

btw, if u think ak is acting like his villager self and wanna kill him just cause he's ak, then please don't

at least lynch someone that is acting wolfy for them to you this game...we can't afford to have people being voted on just because u don't like them or how they play
Old 06-19-2006, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but I am not voting Pistolero. He seems to be participating well and has been helpful. I am happy to review any other candidates that form as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

*sigh*

You never cease to amaze me with your terrible logic. Please reread pistolero's posts and then come back and tell me if you still think he's participating well and has been helpful. Oooooh, he made us a vote count, big friggin deal. He's made two votes and then tried defending himself. That's it.
Old 06-19-2006, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that's fine and i agree that the 2 even bandwagons is bad

i just threw it out there to see what people said about it

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, I bet this is why you made that comment, to get a reaction from people. I bet it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact it's so ingrained into your mind you refuse to consider it's a bad idea.
Old 06-19-2006, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Right, I bet this is why you made that comment, to get a reaction from people. I bet it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you were trying to act like your normal villager self even though you're a baddie...and failed to realise that your normal quote doesn't apply to this game

[/ QUOTE ]

Nick almost always considers the rules of new games, and the implications they have
Old 06-19-2006, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Right, I bet this is why you made that comment, to get a reaction from people. I bet it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you were trying to act like your normal villager self even though you're a baddie...and failed to realise that your normal quote doesn't apply to this game

[/ QUOTE ]

Nick almost always considers the rules of new games, and the implications they have

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe. I'm just in a pissy mood so I'm going off on anything I can find.
Old 06-19-2006, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe. I'm just in a pissy mood so I'm going off on anything I can find.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really you think? Maybe you should go take a nap.