Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 12:27 AM

Default Impressing (Hot) Older Women

I recently met an incredibly beautiful single older woman through my good friend's fiance. I was invited to my friend's engagement party at this woman's house last weekend. Before the party all I knew about her was that she has been divorced for at least 3 years, is 41 years old, drives a Benz, has a vacation house with two boats and also a big "main" house with a pool just outside the city, has a 19 y/o daughter, and has had horrible luck with men lately and was actively looking for a "good one".

I was also warned that she was attractive, but I was way underestimating it. She is a 9 in my book, can't imagine anyone else rating her lower than an 8. She looks like Demi Moore from about 6-7 years ago, accept bigger breasts (large Cs) and she is latino.

It happened to turn out that I was the only single guy at the party, so that worked out pretty well for me. I talked and flirted with her the whole night as often as I could without making it seem obvious, and was getting it back just the same. She was playing hostess so it was difficult to get her alone, and my plan at the end of the night to be there after everyone else left failed.

I left the night figuring it was just a fun night flirting with an incredibly hot woman. Well, today I find out from my friend that she thought I was great and wants to hang out with me again soon. Apparently the two girls are planning a scuba diving trip double date for some weekend soon.

Honestly I am wondering why this woman is interested in me. She is way hotter than me (I'm average looking at best), and she is already rich. Plus the 14 year age gap (I'm 27) and her having a 19 year old daughter. Whatever the reason, I don't want to screw this up. Any suggestions on how to make a good impression on her? What could she be looking for in me?

Cliff Notes:

I (27 y/o avg looking) met and flirted with an incredibly hot 41 year old divorced mom (with some nice bank) at a casual party. To my surprise she wants to hang out with me, how do I not screw this up?

She looks very similar to this picture accept less makeup

Old 10-02-2007, 12:32 AM

Default Re: Impressing (Hot) Older Women

First off 41 yr. olds don't "Hang out". So strike that from your vocabulary. Secondly, she just wants cougar sex. Give it to her. Don't expect anything long term. Just enjoy.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:33 AM

be yourself and dont try too hard. just be funny and flirtaceous and slightly challenging to her but not too much so

seem genuinely interested in her stories, etc etc

*edit* if she hints at basic cougar sex just go with it and let her make you however she wants and just go along with it :P
Old 10-02-2007, 12:34 AM

This sounds like a problem I'd like to have.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:35 AM

Either she's into you or she's not. You're not going to magically change her mind with some gimmick like dressing up like Mr. Peanut.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You're not going to magically change her mind with some gimmick like dressing up like Mr. Peanut.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP should totally do this.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:41 AM

Just mentally prepare yourself to deal with major league psychosis in exchange for serious hardcore. Lots of listening and not too much talking. Also, be sure to capitalize on the ego and image boost by parlaying your increased confidence into more poon.

Enjoy the ride.

*edit* Just noticed that several others essentially said the same thing. Nevertheless, my Grunching should reinforce the accuracy of this advice.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:07 AM

Maybe she just likes you for you! She's probably screwed heaps of hot guys, rich guys, maybe even hot rich guys.

Do any cougar hunters agree with my theory?
Old 10-02-2007, 01:12 AM

I don't normally grammar-police, accept you did it twice in the exact same context.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:14 AM

Just be yourself. Any game she will see through instantly.