Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2007, 11:28 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
How do I get two alias to merge into one player. It keeps seperating my names on sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,

On the reports view just search for your alias name and make that the selected player. On the "Players" view right now aliases are ignored and the stats appear seperately but that will be changed.

rvg
Old 07-21-2007, 11:32 PM

after the chkdsk everything loads as normal. it is a dell. i havent tried to use PT yet, but PokerAce will open now.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Prima cash is in - adding tourney support for Prima now. Both cash and tourney will be in 0.14b release tonight (likely release it 2am-ish PST). I'll try to do IPoker tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know if this will affect you, but Lads/(prima too?) MTTs import as a seperate tourney per table in PO, although they are correct in PT
Old 07-22-2007, 06:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
has anyone else been having problems with pokertracker and pokerace since they started using holdem manager? i dont know if it is the recent party update or loading a ton of hands into HE because i did both at the sametime, but since then i am having some problems.

when i open pokerace i get:

C:\ProgramFiles\PokerAce\HUD\data\config\layout is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the chkdsk utility.

i cannot load any hands into PT without it locking up. i got the following error message after 10 minutes yesterday:

"Unable to save data for $Bitmap, $Mft"

when i open my computer, it has often been starting with a blue screen error message. here is one of them:

Party Poker hs crashed on me a couple of times and previously, this never happened. I have not had any problems with HE.

[/ QUOTE ]
Back up anything important on that disk.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I saw in another post you made recently that you're going to start adding in other sites I really you hope you consider spending all your time fixing this problem with importing hh's before going on with other stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes u are right. But since he needs to narrow down problem areas its better if he has more people testing the product as well. Its not all bad that he would release another version so that more people have a chance to test it. That way he might find this import error faster.

baby baby!!! Where is .14.... I am soooooooo hungry for it!
Old 07-22-2007, 09:04 AM

I am having a problem adding my PS name to my alias. My PS name and my FT name are the same, and HM only returns my FT name, with (FT) next to it, when I search for names to add to aliases. Also, when I list all players in my database, it only has my FT name listed, but not my PS name. An ideas?

Ryan
Old 07-22-2007, 10:09 AM

Filter ON date doesn't work on tabs: reports, sessions, hands and graphs, the other date filters seem to work
Old 07-22-2007, 11:07 AM

I look like a big loser because tourney results are in bbs.

Should I just be looking at Tourney Manager instead of this if I play tourneys 99% of the time?
Old 07-22-2007, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am having a problem adding my PS name to my alias. My PS name and my FT name are the same, and HM only returns my FT name, with (FT) next to it, when I search for names to add to aliases. Also, when I list all players in my database, it only has my FT name listed, but not my PS name. An ideas?

Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm almost 100% sure what's happening is your PS hands are getting added to the FT name. Am I correct to assume that you imported FT hands before you imported PS hands? If you look in PT at how many hands you played at FT and how many you played at PS, your HM database should say the FT name played around the amount of both combined.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, this is a known bug I'll be working out shortly.

[ QUOTE ]
I look like a big loser because tourney results are in bbs.

Should I just be looking at Tourney Manager instead of this if I play tourneys 99% of the time?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tourney winnings will be coming to the income tab in a future update. It won't be as full features as TM where the entire program is dedicated to graphing, tracking and charting winnings but it will be there.

[ QUOTE ]
Filter ON date doesn't work on tabs: reports, sessions, hands and graphs, the other date filters seem to work

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks - will look into it. The "Players" tab only filters month to month - at this point if you specify say July 10 to July 14 in the Players Tab it will give you results for all of July for each player. Will try to change that but due to performance reasons it might not be practical.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if this will affect you, but Lads/(prima too?) MTTs import as a seperate tourney per table in PO, although they are correct in PT

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the warning - I'll make sure I keep this in mind as I finish of tourney support for Prima.

[ QUOTE ]
after the chkdsk everything loads as normal. it is a dell. i havent tried to use PT yet, but PokerAce will open now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Backup anything important - once you start getting "Volume is Dirty" errors your chances of a drive failure are going to increase. Quite often it is simply a case of the computer turning off in the middle of some type of disk write and the problem will not come back once fixed but I'd be backing things up juxt in case.

[ QUOTE ]
Prima cash is in - adding tourney support for Prima now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't get tourney support finished last night - am working on it now. 0.14b should be ready in a few hours.

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing imports for me

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to be sending a pm to everyone who has said that they have had this problem with a bunch of questions and a few things to try. That'll be coming in a few hours as well.

rvg