Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2007, 03:42 PM

Default Re: Bodog Collections

You [censored] degenerate.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:55 PM

As a representative of the collection agency involved, I can state that what are doing is 100% legal. We do not work for BoDog and are not affiliated with them at all. We do, however, work for all of their payment processors, to whom the money is owed. These payment processors process money for non gambling websites as well. You could have purchased a Plasma TV online, or bought a phone card, or gambled. So however you chose to use or spend the money is completely up to you and frankly, is not our problem. We are pursuing the intial transaction..... Any questions let me know.

-S
Old 10-24-2007, 04:04 PM

CALVIN AYRE WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE
Old 10-24-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As a representative of the collection agency involved, I can state that what are doing is 100% legal. We do not work for BoDog and are not affiliated with them at all. We do, however, work for all of their payment processors, to whom the money is owed. These payment processors process money for non gambling websites as well. You could have purchased a Plasma TV online, or bought a phone card, or gambled. So however you chose to use or spend the money is completely up to you and frankly, is not our problem. We are pursuing the intial transaction..... Any questions let me know.

-S

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah yeah, just like Neteller had some non-gambling merchants!

So, you are conducting collection services on behalf of a company which is clearly conducting illegal business aka "processing illegal gambling transactions".

Yes, you are. You are so full of [censored].
Old 10-24-2007, 04:22 PM

Collection agencies don't really care about stuff like that. They'll pursue you even if the debt is statue bared. They are usually dealing with deadbeats who are not that bright so they can get away with a lot.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:33 PM

It's like collecting for PayPal. We don't care what you bought or what you did, we are just collecting on the transaction you did with PayPal. You cuold have bought illegal drugs on PayPal's site, soemthing whcih is illegal however you still owe for your initial transaction. We can go round and round whether it's legal or not, but the inital transactions are all collectible debts, and that was been confirmed through many legal outlets.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's like collecting for PayPal. We don't care what you bought or what you did, we are just collecting on the transaction you did with PayPal. You cuold have bought illegal drugs on PayPal's site, soemthing whcih is illegal however you still owe for your initial transaction. We can go round and round whether it's legal or not, but the inital transactions are all collectible debts, and that was been confirmed through many legal outlets.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not legal. Your spelling is also of a 3 year old.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:17 PM

Ask the moderators for spell check whem making a post.

Otherwise, I am not spending time checking my spelling. Got anything else on me?
Old 10-24-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I screwed Party out of $5,000 by buying their phone cards and then telling the credit card company they were all false charges.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is called credit card fraud.

Some advice:

don't drop the soap in prison.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:01 AM

Is slsmagicc really working for the collection agency in question? If he believes that what they are doing is 100% legal we will let the FTC and the attorney general decide.