Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 02:42 PM

Default Re: Cyndy Violette.......yum

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]"WHATA COUGAR" [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2007, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
learn to neg

[/ QUOTE ]

my god

im so scared that one day im gonna be at a bar talking to someone... and they are gonna turn to me and say 'i was all up negging this hb8 and she was totally kinoing me' and they wont be joking
Old 10-23-2007, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think she's sexy as hell for a mom.

You guys saying she's old must be like 19. Once you start to get mid-to-late 20's this starts to look really good.

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus christ i had to get in on this one.

i'm 40 and have done a bunch of milf's. it aint what its cracked up to be boys. i got myself a 28 year old right now who is pretty hot but i'd still take one of those young nymphs from a girls gone wild video any day, all day err day.

i think any of you youngsters with the milf fascination havent done a milf nor a hot young little nymph either. you look up to the milf's because you think u got a better chance........dream on.........grow some balls........learn to neg..........and go get yourself some young hot stuff.

a young cutie is 20,000 times more better than some withering milf. if your going to drool over cyndi.........then god help you because you might as well drool over skeletor clonnie gowen and horse teeth big mouth lederer's sister.......whatever the hell her name is.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I lol'ed. Great point, and so true. I've been with a few milfs. They rocked my world, but after awhile I realized hot young taint is much, much better.

That being said, I stand by my OP and still want to motorboat the chit out of Cyndy's funbags. After looking at the pics posted above, I'm pretty sure they're built for comfort, not speed. Can't f-ing wait.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You guys saying she's old must be like 19. Once you start to get mid-to-late 20's this starts to look really good.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm 40 and have done a bunch of milf's. it aint what its cracked up to be boys. i got myself a 28 year old right now who is pretty hot but i'd still take one of those young nymphs from a girls gone wild video any day, all day err day.

i think any of you youngsters with the milf fascination havent done a milf nor a hot young little nymph either. you look up to the milf's because you think u got a better chance........dream on.........grow some balls........learn to neg..........and go get yourself some young hot stuff.

a young cutie is 20,000 times more better than some withering milf. if your going to drool over cyndi.........then god help you because you might as well drool over skeletor clonnie gowen and horse teeth big mouth lederer's sister.......whatever the hell her name is.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I lol'ed. Great point, and so true. I've been with a few milfs. They rocked my world, but after awhile I realized hot young taint is much, much better.

That being said, I stand by my OP and still want to motorboat the chit out of Cyndy's funbags. After looking at the pics posted above, I'm pretty sure they're built for comfort, not speed. Can't f-ing wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, nothing wrong with that........sik'em boyyyyy!!!

get whatever you can........i always been told by the cold crushed vets..........but whenever possible, all you milf divers.........get some of that young stuff like the girls you've seen on a girls gone wild video.........EVEN IF YOU GOT TO PAY FOR IT, NEG HER TO DEATH OR OFFER HER A FAVORITE NARCOTIC OF HER CHOICE........whatever it takes!!!

idk, i have the feeling you lay cyndi on her back, peel that tank top and bra off and........FWOOOOMP......those flap jack milk bags fall to the sides of her rib cage.

uhhhhhhh.......yum.........yum????????
Old 10-23-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, nothing wrong with that........sik'em boyyyyy!!!

get whatever you can........i always been told by the cold crushed vets..........but whenever possible, all you milf divers.........get some of that young stuff like the girls you've seen on a girls gone wild video.........EVEN IF YOU GOT TO PAY FOR IT, NEG HER TO DEATH OR OFFER HER A FAVORITE NARCOTIC OF HER CHOICE........whatever it takes!!!

idk, i have the feeling you lay cyndi on her back, peel that tank top and bra off and........FWOOOOMP......those flap jack milk bags fall to the sides of her rib cage.

uhhhhhhh.......yum.........yum????????

[/ QUOTE ]
looool....yum
Old 10-23-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

THANK YOU FOR DESTROYING ALL MY ILLUSIONS AND DREAMS U ******************
Old 10-23-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are doing it wrong.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf she's old

[/ QUOTE ]

You are going to be old too someday and wishing that you could mash the dinner of a chick half as hot.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:41 PM

... puke.

she´s about as hot as annie duke ...
Old 10-23-2007, 03:47 PM

Unlike Harman, she is actually decent looking.

Not that I would not hit both of them, they are gamboolrs for God's sake!