Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2007, 12:44 PM

Default Re: WPEX Regulars thread (lc)

imagumdrop and jabbahursty both give me hell as well, particularly the former over a smaller sample

jabbas probably the second biggest whiner on the site tho besides gambo idiots
Old 06-05-2007, 01:59 PM

this site = no lettin' me deposit
Old 06-05-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 06-05-2007, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm down well over 200bb's since friday. everything hits vs. me. If i was on this site you would be robusto soooo fast it's like absurd. Free moneys. For all.

I will admit this is the only time I appreciate 2p2. A few years back had i been going through swings like these i would be 110% broke. Thanks you flippin' nits.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:26 PM

Twa has a pretty good underdstanding of the game but goes on tilt retarded easy and usually ends up donking it up b/c of that...

Madcaddy hasn't been playing there at all latley... I always felt like he ran well but in retrospect he also played very well overall

Feitefrank or whatever his name is has been playing a lot less, and IMO used to be one of the tougher opponents but makes more marginal mistakes now when he does play

DaManWitdaMoves is a good player who is tough when he's on his B game or better

I_Drawout_U is pretty good as well... i'm prolly forgetting a good number of people, im really only going to compliment who doesnt suck and not say who does [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-05-2007, 04:12 PM

my favorite wpx player was Jozlak. he even gave me his stars SN, so i could torture him there. i miss him. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-05-2007, 06:14 PM

there was a Mr woo or something like that for awhile (mr then something asian), he was my favorite by far, a true maniac.

in all honesty infernos definitely rite, the true fish/ easy money dont last long there. u ll catch a true loose passive or real idiot donk every once in a great while but they ll be around for like a month sporatically then disappear forever.

hofbrau's a regular who seemed solid for awhile then he started adding all these leaks to his game like cold calling utg raises next in fr with mid pps in MP and cold calling HU alot in the sb in 6max over and over and over again.

master p also seemed like a serious lag fish, who plays occasionally, and loves to try to be overly tricky/ deceptive for no good reason. hes kicked my ass every encounter tho and made me reload multiple times so i guess i cant talk [censored]
Old 06-05-2007, 06:19 PM

fwiw parvelx the 2p2er thinks i suck bad and always talks [censored] to me saying i never fold my blinds, and never fold postflop even tho my bb defense is only like 55% and i showdown in the low-mid 30s. Hes not alone tho i get berated fairly regularly.

jabbahursty used to talk alot of smack to me saying i was a sick maniac freak (like he does to everyone else) but i think after awhile he realized i knew what i was doing (kinda)
Old 06-05-2007, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Twa has a pretty good underdstanding of the game but goes on tilt retarded easy and usually ends up donking it up b/c of that...

Madcaddy hasn't been playing there at all latley... I always felt like he ran well but in retrospect he also played very well overall

Feitefrank or whatever his name is has been playing a lot less, and IMO used to be one of the tougher opponents but makes more marginal mistakes now when he does play

DaManWitdaMoves is a good player who is tough when he's on his B game or better

I_Drawout_U is pretty good as well... i'm prolly forgetting a good number of people, im really only going to compliment who doesnt suck and not say who does [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ill take that whole post as a compliment
Old 06-05-2007, 06:28 PM

There is not a player on the site i hate/love more than jozlak. Whenever he types "LOL" i feel like stretching through computer and strangling the french (censored) to death. Very curious what his sn is on stars. If you dont mind pokerbob, can u pm me it?