Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2007, 07:06 PM

Default Re: A few ideas for new stuff to add

..And I love my dedicated PUSH ALL IN mousebutton! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2007, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] Most awesome script EVER!

I just switched from playing sets to continous, and just pressing F11 to open a fresh new SNG is so awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]
Have you tried using Roland's "TableHighlighter" script at the same time? I find that playing continuously it helps to stop you "forgetting" about tables and timing out.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2007, 10:06 AM

maybe you could add something like the old smartnotes feature for the snghelper?

the old smartnotes script doesn't work anymore for party and the new one has no party support.

would be perfect for snghelper, becauve making notes is essential in sngs and to do it via party is very annoying because of the popups and, when the table is closing at the end of a sng, I can't make notes anymore for players there.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Have you tried using Roland's "TableHighlighter" script at the same time? I find that playing continuously it helps to stop you "forgetting" about tables and timing out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet, but it is on my todo-list.

Also on my list is buying a wireless joypad and making it possible to play without using mouse/joystick. My wrists are close to needing bionic upgrades due to too much computer-work (and crazy-ass mountainbiking)...

I think I read somewhere, that you had done some experimenting with joypads and AHK. Did you get it to work? I don't need details right now, just a general indication of, whether is is possible or not. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I would btw still love to see a feature in PartySngHelper, that would allow me to play Regular SNG's in stead of Speeds. Right now I have to do a little search/replace-dance when a new version is out. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2007, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
maybe you could add something like the old smartnotes feature for the snghelper?

the old smartnotes script doesn't work anymore for party and the new one has no party support.

would be perfect for snghelper, becauve making notes is essential in sngs and to do it via party is very annoying because of the popups and, when the table is closing at the end of a sng, I can't make notes anymore for players there.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not 100% sure how smartnotes works, but I'll have a look.

Old 09-07-2007, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet, but it is on my todo-list.

Also on my list is buying a wireless joypad and making it possible to play without using mouse/joystick. My wrists are close to needing bionic upgrades due to too much computer-work (and crazy-ass mountainbiking)...

I think I read somewhere, that you had done some experimenting with joypads and AHK. Did you get it to work? I don't need details right now, just a general indication of, whether is is possible or not. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I would btw still love to see a feature in PartySngHelper, that would allow me to play Regular SNG's in stead of Speeds. Right now I have to do a little search/replace-dance when a new version is out. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
If I have time then I'm gonna try and add a few new features soon (possibly Sunday with playing the 'grindroll' fold-a-ments).

Old 09-07-2007, 07:55 PM

Did you see my question about playing with joypad? Did you have some experience with that?
Old 09-22-2007, 12:10 PM

Default PartySNGHelper v1.13 is now available

<u>New for v1.13:</u>
1. Have made it so that we no longer open tables with 9 players already seated as they are usually just filling as we sit and we have to close them. (redone).
2. Have made it so we default to using the table closer now (seems 100% safe).
3. Have made it so that we default to not having summaries sent by email now.
4. Have added in a thread to press the "I am Back" button whenever it sees it (useful for crash recovery and time-outs).
5. Have added a special "Kill and restart" hotkey: use control+alt+F11 for Empire and control+alt+F12 for Party
6. Have made it so that we can now use the scroll wheel in MTTs too.
7. Have added an option to enable/disable the use of mouse hotkeys (MMB push, scrollwheel inc/dec and RMB fold).
8. Have made it so that "AutoBet" and "Increment 1/2 BB" option get ghosted if mouse hotkets disabled.
9. Have added the ability to reset the lobby to (0,0) to fix the "mini-lobby bug" from within this script too.

I've also updated the Wiki page's instructions (see here), so read them for more details on the new features.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you see my question about playing with joypad? Did you have some experience with that?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry for the slow reply (I must have missed this last time) - the only experiecne I've had of using a JoyPad was using Roland's TableNavigator script when I used to multitable limit 6-max using it, but since I switched to SNGs a year ago I've just stuck to the mouse shortcuts in this script.

The next version should have an option to select between regular and speed SNGs and also an option to set a limit on the maximum number of players already seated for the F11/list to use (atm I've set it to 8 or less players). The reason I've added this is because I'm sick of opening tables only to see that it's already full and it seems the more tables you open in a session the more Party lags (so avoiding this seems a good idea...).

Old 09-22-2007, 12:31 PM

Default Re: PartySNGHelper v1.13 is now available

Thanks for the excellent work man.