Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2007, 07:45 AM

Default Slow Rakebreak payments?

Hi i am awaiting a rakeback payment from Rakebreak after playing at PKR.

Firstly according to this link:
http://www.rakebreak.com/get_started_form.php?sid=33
i should be paid on the 10th.

After emailing them they say no sorry its the 15th, ok i see this date on another part of their site and i think fair enough.

No payment on the 15th so again i email them and they say sorry but the payment will be in the account "Anytime soon".By this i took it to mean a matter of hours, about 10 hours later i sent them another email and now they say i should wait a few more days..

I don't really know what to think as this is my first ever trial of rakeback but it feels like im getting/going to be screwed over (although the one saving grace is that iv had pretty quick email replies from them). So does anyone here have any experience with them? Are they reputable? I'm pretty sure i got their advert here so i assume so.

Cheers for any help.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:55 PM

Default Re: Slow Rakebreak payments?

nufc4ever,

I'm sorry that your rakeback payment has been delayed. PKR is supposed to pay their rakeback payments automatically. However, sometimes there is a delay on the first month if something isn't in their system correctly. Can you please PM me your PKR account name and I will be happy to personally check into this for you. Again, I'm sorry for the delay, but you can rest assured that we will get it taken care of for you and that you aren't going to get "screwed over".

-Rakebreak
Old 07-23-2007, 09:24 AM

Well, it's now 2 weeks since i expected to get paid for this, and any email from them gives no insight into the situation other then "sorry for the delay, will be there soon, thanks for your patience" no matter what questions i ask. If they made some attempt to explain the problem i may have been a bit more conservative. As is this wouldn't be an organisation i recommend quickly and i guess i'll be going back to party now as i can't really handle the thought of this sham getting more money off me.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:58 PM

My guess is you didn't get tracked correctly. If they pay automatically and you didn't get paid then you probably didn't get tracked. Calling PKR a sham for not tracking you correctly is not fair to them. Players not getting tracked happens all the time. Have you emailed PKR yet?
Old 07-23-2007, 01:13 PM

PKR will not discuss affiliates details with players. But they led me to believe that it's up to the affiliate to initiate payments to players and that they will complete it as no peer to peer system is in place. My rake has been tracked perfectly on the rakebreak site so i assume this would mean i am tracked correctly. For the record i was calling Rakebreak a sham and not PKR. And if there is a problem then finding it out and communicating it to me shouldn't take 2 weeks.

Cheers
Old 07-23-2007, 01:43 PM

I am mistaken then, if you are tracked on Rakebreak's site then you are tracked. Rakebreak is not a sham either. If PKR is suppose to pay you automatically then the problem lies there. Most likely communication was not made prior to the first month's payments to PKR.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:53 PM

Ok, so what should i do now? Just wait some more i guess?

Appreciate any input.

James
Old 07-23-2007, 04:27 PM

I will see if I can contact them myself. There can be communication problems sometimes such as each other's emails going to spam or an email server outage they were not aware of. Who knows.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:19 PM

Nufc4ever,

Normally I like to think I have a pretty good system for handling support issues, but this is one of those cases where my system breaks down and I apologize for that. I emailed PKR a few days ago for you and never heard back. Normally they are pretty good at getting back with me and once they do that reminds me / alerts me to follow up with the customer. Since they never replied back, your support issue was like a lemming falling off a cliff and I again apologize for that. I’m going to email PKR for you again right now, but to speed things up I would like to offer to pay your PKR rakeback via some other means. I can send it via Neteller, Party Poker, Full Tilt Poker, Poker Stars, Absolute Poker, Ultimate Bet, or a couple other rooms. I’m also going to tack on an additional 5% for you since you’ve had to wait so long and have been as understanding as anyone could ask.

Rakebreak.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:27 AM

Hi rakebreak

cheers for the reply, i have PMed you a few other accounts that you can send the money too and i hope it goes through smoothly. I appreciate that you have offered a solution even though the issue seems like mostly a communication issue and and that PKR are as much to blame as anyone. Cheers to pokeraddict who has helped sort this out and seems to be right about everything.

Cheers

James