Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Old 11-30-2007, 08:47 PM

Default Re: [censored] BBV

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reg BBV is lame
Old 11-30-2007, 08:50 PM

Yeah, I have been looking at some of the first threads. Its pretty much you, pittm, GA, and specheledd owning [censored] souls. Oh yeah and we cant forget our very own mod Chumpchange. Big props to all you guys.

Your Friend,

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>
Old 11-30-2007, 08:52 PM

No this is:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post8028689

(actually this forum cannibalised 'Laughs or Links', but the uproar meant LoL was remade. This is probably a LoL thread originally).
Old 11-30-2007, 08:58 PM

Haha, standard cliche thread, figures. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Im gonna consider this thread that I bumped the first thread in bbv4life EVER!

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>
Old 11-30-2007, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So anyhow, I get a seat with position on the hyper mega donk, waiting for the right hand, and see AA23 rainbow. I pot it preflop, all folds except the donk, flop comes 2 5 K rainbow. Check, I pot, call, Q completing rainbow. Chekc, I pot, call, MOTHER [censored] 3! Check, I check behind, donk turns over A89K rainbow for the split. Son of a goddamn bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

for some odd reason i find this hillarious because it perfectly describes my week of PLO8

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I think i'm just going to post bad beats in people's random BBV4Lyfe threads, and since TX plays O8, what the hell.

So I stacked that donk I quoted, but had this other donk at the other table call my pots down to the river on a 10 10 2 rainbow board, when i'm holding 10 J Q K, and he's holding A 3 7 8. Turn 4, river 5, gg. Then he cold decks me, we're 3 handed, with A high flush against K high no low, and then hits and runs. Son of a goddamn bitch.

The cool thing is i'm up so much today that the runner runner didn't even phase me. Plus he was half stacked.

[/ QUOTE ]

do u play low limit PLO8 on Bodoggy CC? there was a kid there with ur name yest and i was wondering if it was u

[/ QUOTE ]

No, i've never played on bodoggle (low limt? HU4ROLL$!?!?) and only n00bz have matching forum and poker screennames.

Sorry for the delay.