Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should scum thread titles be allowed?
Yes 27 35.53%
No 17 22.37%
Pokeraddict should use his best judgement 32 42.11%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2007, 07:49 AM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

[ QUOTE ]
Did you test it on Ongame ? It seems it wont enter any fraction bets, like 7,50 would be 750 and that can be bad on NL tables. Also the pot bet seems to add the 'bet'+' pot size' and enter that number which is of course incorrect.

[/ QUOTE ]
The script is not set up to handle , as the decimal separator. It assumes the decimal separator to be .

I am not sure I follow what you mean by "the pot bet seems to add the bet + pot size". Upon reviewing the code, it appears it is going to be under-betting because it does (cost + pot) * factor when it should be doing (cost + pot) * factor + cost.

In a $1/$2 game, if everyone folds to you on the button, the raise should be ($2 + $3) * factor + $2, which is $7 when then factor is 1 (pot bet). However, when you are on the big blind the raise should be ($0 + $4) * factor + $0 when the small blind limps into you. A bet of $4 here would make the actual bet $6. Is that not correct?
Old 11-12-2007, 08:28 AM

Concerning Ongame, it appears the "cost" will not be read as $0 when the amount is invisible (and thus, $0). This has been fixed for the next release.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:52 AM

Regarding Ongame betting

How can i fix the , & . use.

Will the next update work with , in the bet size amounts instead of the . ??
Old 11-12-2007, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Upon reviewing the code, it appears it is going to be under-betting because it does (cost + pot) * factor when it should be doing (cost + pot) * factor + cost.

In a $1/$2 game, if everyone folds to you on the button, the raise should be ($2 + $3) * factor + $2, which is $7 when then factor is 1 (pot bet). However, when you are on the big blind the raise should be ($0 + $4) * factor + $0 when the small blind limps into you. A bet of $4 here would make the actual bet $6. Is that not correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

the second part is correct.
I play 2-4nl and when I try to open a pot for a PSB I get a 10$ instead of 14$. Seems like its bet+pot size * factor, only.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Regarding Ongame betting

How can i fix the , & . use.

Will the next update work with , in the bet size amounts instead of the . ??

[/ QUOTE ]
Go to Control Panel -> Region and Language Options (Icon) -> Regional Options (tab) -> Select an Enlgish setting (any English region should work)
Old 11-12-2007, 01:09 PM

Version 0.1.15 is available. Pot bets should now be correct for Ongame.

Download:
http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/
Old 11-12-2007, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The script assumes . will be the decimal separator. Using , as the decimal separator in programming is a bit difficult as float values have to use the .

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, i know it, im a developer too [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. I just thought maybe you can fix it simply. If it is not so hard for you, could you sent me PM about any IDE (maybe it is possible to use Eclipse? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) // tools // info about this scripting language, i will fix it by myself, if i will have some free time.

OT : Maybe i have to just move up in limits and forget "," ? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yup, i know it, im a developer too [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. I just thought maybe you can fix it simply. If it is not so hard for you, could you sent me PM about any IDE (maybe it is possible to use Eclipse? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) // tools // info about this scripting language, i will fix it by myself, if i will have some free time.

OT : Maybe i have to just move up in limits and forget "," ? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]I use Eclipse for java but was never able to figure out how to get it to work with other languages. I currently just use Notepad++ for AHK. Ongame_CurrencyToFloat is the function you will want to look for to change the , to . and Ongame_Bet will have to be edited to change . back to ,

I plan on doing this in the future as soon I can determine the best way to know when such a transformation needs to be done.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:45 PM

I dont know if it has been asked before:

could you make it possible to work the Right click Fold button on stars for the small boxes also (if its not your turn) or isnt this possible, so that well have to wait until its our turn to fold?
Old 11-13-2007, 04:14 PM

oh and if you want to use it as check, it opens the check/fold dialog (do you really want to fold)

this is probably software immanent so cant be changed since its two different buttons? Or I could try putting the Rightclick on check also

Ill give it a try

EDIT: not only doesnt the double thing work, I also lost quite a few chips on a miscall [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]