Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 01:05 PM

Default Re: outing lent53

Alright well it's been a couple of days and there hasn't been one HH produced. Maybe we should lock the thread or at least change the title?

I'm sure Len appreciated the people who jumped on him quickly apologizing, i know i would. I hope people at least see what can happen with the mob like mentality that exists around here. Probably better to assume someone is innocent until proven guilty, instead of the other way around.

tc
Old 10-29-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he's probably just still a nit, like he used to be

[/ QUOTE ]
So I guess you've never played with lent. I don't think he could ever have been accurately characterized as a nit.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he's probably just still a nit, like he used to be

[/ QUOTE ]
So I guess you've never played with lent. I don't think he could ever have been accurately characterized as a nit.

[/ QUOTE ]

was sorta joking, altho whenever I played w/ him @ a full table he did play pretty tight(noticeably so for full ring)
Old 10-29-2007, 03:40 PM

Hello 2+2, this is my first post ever. I am not a big fan of posting and rarely do it. But I'll make an exception here. I've known Lent for a while and would bet that this is likely bad timing. It happens. For those of you that play UB, you are aware that it can freeze from time to time when the Waiting list pops up. Unless there are other hands which incriminate him, this has been blown out of proportion.

mad00house
Old 10-29-2007, 05:04 PM

ok, there is a very easy way to solve this : Since the river was clearly called, and this can't be blamed on DC, then he should give him the money.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would never even CONSIDER calling a bet like that on the river.
It bothers me because its not even like this was a tough situation or marginal spot, because its not.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have more problems with this after thinking about it some. on the river, when you know you cant profitably call, but your opponent is gonna be bluffing x%, its a great time to dc. you are essentially freerolling for the amount of times the opponent is bluffing. this excuse is complete bs.

a lot of ppl are willing to give lent the benefit of the doubt here and thats fine. ill allow that it could have been bad timing but i do still think that this particular time it was deliberate.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:07 PM

Victor. You posted one suspicious hand. There are people on this forums who have played xxx,xxx hands with him. Noone else has found another instance of abuse. Regardless of what you think privately, given that his reputation is important to him (he has friends he plays with, doesnt want ppl revenge dcing on him, makes cr videos), he deserves a retraction imo and the presumption of innocence.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That guy has a loooooooooong history of that. Pretty outrageous UB hasn't banned him.

[/ QUOTE ]

so was the mic man just making [censored] up?
Old 10-29-2007, 06:12 PM

yeah, this is absurd. the guy isn't a cheater. change the title of the post at the very least.

this reminds me of the time when my old computer used to always overheat and shut down. i was running a huge bluff on freddy deeb and got pot stuck when he shoved all in on me. I was going to call anyway, but my computer just shut down. I booted back up on my other CPU and saw that I had lost the 25k pot, but had saved myself 4k or so that i wouldve had to call. The table was furious thinking that I cheated, but after i told them the situation they all seemed to believe me. It looked absolutely horrible (as this did), but realisically, things like that are going to happen when you play tons of poker on the internet.

Please change the title.

tc
Old 10-29-2007, 06:19 PM

lol
Closed Thread