Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2007, 04:51 PM

Default Re: Dramatics! Neverwin Stars Busto? Collateral Damage?

Anyone remember those Party Poker commercials where the woman obviously crashes her car, smashing the front end.

When she comes home, the husband says, "Your car got hit by ANOTHER comet?"

And she is like, "Yep, talk about bad luck"

That woman in the commercial reminds me of Brandi.

She will keep lying and lying and lying until she has totally painted herself into the corner, then when unable to get out, pulls out the "I was raped/victimized/taken advantage of/defamed/ect... card"
Old 08-21-2007, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What I admire the most from the top designers is that by wearing their creation, in essence you become a moving piece of art.

[/ QUOTE ]

this cracked me up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would totally rather look at Brandi than most art.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As if Brandi has posted anything in this thread. She's using complete sentences, punctuation, not even posting naked pics of herself. The real Brandi can't even spell Brandy, obvious level going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

also, when that chubster newhizzle was forced into making a blog about his "bloodbaths" someone posted that it was only a matter of time before Neverwins lies caught up with him and even suggested his account would get closed or get roughed up finally. Nice call.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It just upsets me that someone can judge me based on having never met me in person or have any knowledgable facts of what the premise of something is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Miss Brandi, the moment one steps into the spotlight the public will begin to judge...its a fact of life and there's nothing anyone can do about that, so save yourself the upset

Instead try to manage the information you let out, at least that much you can control...

But its kind of ironic that you expect poker players judge of you without complete & first-hand information of your character and past...after all, poker is a game of decisions with limited information....

besides, you won't have enough time on this earth to meet and get to know everyone that has heard your story...

i am positive you can learn from your experience and grow yourself in anyway you choose...

good luck with the rest of your life young lady
Old 08-21-2007, 06:34 PM

Are there any pics of Brandi's naked ass on the webs?

I mean, I love her t!ts, but I'm more of an ass man, personally.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Every time Brandi posts something I *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* a little more.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-21-2007, 07:25 PM

I want to know if this was the cheating that El Diablo and other 'in' folks knew about but weren't telling. Or if that's something else still happening. Neverwin + crew seem the sort to boast stupidly about their scams so I'm sure we're getting close.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It just upsets me that someone can judge me based on having never met me in person or have any knowledgable facts of what the premise of something is. And for that person to also blast any lady wearing form fitting clothing or low cut tops... which are today's fashions. Look in any fashion magazine or flip on the televsion. Not all these ladies are wearing these clothes solely for the purpose of having men drool over or notice them.

As for myself, I have a true love of fashion and aesthetics. What I admire the most from the top designers is that by wearing their creation, in essence you become a moving piece of art.

Perhaps it is only because I am in a bit of a bad mood today and therefore sounded harsh in my statement. Regardless, the comments she made seem a bit one sided and too black/white. I feel the way she branded women in her statement was insulting.

[/ QUOTE ]

How ironic that you are complaining about me judging you without having met you in person immediately after you did so in a much more degrading manner to Miss T. And I did say earlier that all of my observations about you are based solely upon the qualities of your character that you have shown here on these boards. Since I will never meet you in person, it is the only way I will ever have to judge you.

One day when you are not so immature, you will understand why everyone here reacts to you the way they do.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:03 AM

Sorry MissT, did not mean to sound so disrespectful. Yet I still disagree on the subject of women and fashion. I think that most women wear clothes because they make them feel good and are in style. That style nowadays is suited to form fitted (ie. skinny jeans) and revealing clothing. For example, the past two years, designers have revisted the mod period and introduced a mini-mini skirt and short babydoll dress. This fall season has erupted with a remake of the forties; with their clean cut lines and elegant structure, accompanied with hats and gloves. What the media holds and presents to us as "fashionable" will always be imitated.

I also believe we are living in a period where women are competing equally with men on many levels and are less consumed with the male population's opinions of their choices. I feel a lot of women choose to wear what's in fashion at the time without regard for seeking the appraisal of a man.

On another note... In life, the opposite of love is not hate. It is apathy. So whether I am hated or loved makes no difference to me. They are both one in the same. I know that being in the lime light will always make me subject to some kind of vicious torment. Luckily now, I have both the skin and mind needed to handle it.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know that being in the lime light will always make me subject to some kind of vicious torment.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to bust your bubble, but being the butt of a bunch of stupid jokes does not put you in the "lime light".