Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2007, 12:50 AM

Default Re: Dramatics! Neverwin Stars Busto? Collateral Damage?

[ QUOTE ]
And also MissT74, while my last post is perhaps addressed to everyone on this thread, I wanted to make a few comments to you...

It's obvious that the only reason for your sour bitter remarks towards Jen, myself, or others is because you can't for some reason dress how we dress or look how we look. Any fasion magazine will show women with form fitting clothes. And yet you feel that if any woman wears something like that it's because she wants attention? That does not even make sense. Women wear what they wear because it's in style. Which leads me to believe that you are either too fat, old, or out of shape to take part in today's trends.
Maybe I am wrong here. Please post picture. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trade for huggles?
Old 08-21-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And also MissT74, while my last post is perhaps addressed to everyone on this thread, I wanted to make a few comments to you...

It's obvious that the only reason for your sour bitter remarks towards Jen, myself, or others is because you can't for some reason dress how we dress or look how we look. Any fasion magazine will show women with form fitting clothes. And yet you feel that if any woman wears something like that it's because she wants attention? That does not even make sense. Women wear what they wear because it's in style. Which leads me to believe that you are either too fat, old, or out of shape to take part in today's trends.
Maybe I am wrong here. Please post picture. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has to be a level, doesn't it? How can you possibly be this self-absorbed and dense? How can you possibly talk about how you are not an attention whore and how you want to be respected for your poker, and then completely turn around and make post about how someone is not good looking enough comment on women's styles? How can you tell someone who has only said that if a woman is showing off her assets she wants men to look, that she must be ugly and fat and not as good looking as you or Jenn (who you seem to know is hot despite the fact she hasn't posted a pic and you two have never met, but yet she is always here defending you)? HOW CAN YOU CONTINUE POSTING CRAP LIKE THIS AND EXPECT PEOPLE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY?

Oh wait.... you're Brandi....that's how.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:24 AM

It just upsets me that someone can judge me based on having never met me in person or have any knowledgable facts of what the premise of something is. And for that person to also blast any lady wearing form fitting clothing or low cut tops... which are today's fashions. Look in any fashion magazine or flip on the televsion. Not all these ladies are wearing these clothes solely for the purpose of having men drool over or notice them.

As for myself, I have a true love of fashion and aesthetics. What I admire the most from the top designers is that by wearing their creation, in essence you become a moving piece of art.

Perhaps it is only because I am in a bit of a bad mood today and therefore sounded harsh in my statement. Regardless, the comments she made seem a bit one sided and too black/white. I feel the way she branded women in her statement was insulting.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:31 AM

I don't know u Brandi, but u are somewhat right with fashion in your opinions. I do know MissT74, and she is a real down to Earth person, who isn't being judgemental. Shes been in the poker community for some time, and knows quite a bit. I suggest u 2 contact each other and just have a civilized chat. You never know, she may have some knowledge to drop? Just a thought? Anyways all the best to you both.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Rather, the look in my eye clearly says..."Dur.... I'm being a dork!" It was in jest of a conversation we were having, we were laughing, and I was being goofy around a girlfriend of mine, who happened to be a photographer. I posed for her just to be silly. And then this other guy came out of nowhere and snapped the infamous photo.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you are contending that in this picture, you were posing for a photographer, but then a stranger randomly jumped directly in front of you as you were posing and snapped a professional looking picture?

Old 08-21-2007, 02:56 AM

I just want Brandi to comment on the interview she gave where she claims to have made 200k in live cash games and used it to invest in cds, mutual funds, etc.... Brandi, would you mind confirming that we heard you correctly and that you were truthful?
Old 08-21-2007, 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is that by wearing their creation, in essence you become a moving piece of art.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, the LAST thing you are is a moving piece of art, LOL.

You're a walking Jerry Springer episode to us, and nothing more.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:13 AM

She's just like my ex...she'll lie RIGHT to your face, get caught, make up some excuse, then get mad at you the following week for not believing her/giving her the benefit of the doubt.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
First off, I was not a celebrity at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may not post here much, but how did this nugget not garner more attention?

How exactly are you a celebrity?
Old 08-21-2007, 07:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
First off, I was not a celebrity at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may not post here much, but how did this nugget not garner more attention?

How exactly are you a celebrity?

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent catch.