Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2007, 11:33 AM

Default Re: Ultimatebet dont give a [censored] about players?

but they do have rakeback.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:23 PM

UB has been terrible handling some of my issues with cashouts and log-in problems in the past. I recently stopped playing there and looked for greener pastures. It's deffinately not worth my time.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:55 PM

Your subject line sounds like a pretty accurate conclusion, if the posts over the past 6 months here are to be believed.

Your computer problem that resulted in your original situation is not UB's fault. If their software can't handle someone logging out from one computer or IP and logging in from another while they're currently seated in a game, that's a minor problem.

Yeah, maybe that should be fixed, but c'mon. Your computer crashed, that's not UBs fault.

----

As for your concerns about their support's responsiveness -- that's unfortunately standard. If super-responsive support is top priority for you, go with PokerStars. Lots of posters here have struggled with UB's response time.

I've never had a problem at UB myself.
Old 03-24-2007, 01:21 PM

Well as I said I never complained about me leaving the tournement due to my computer crash. I accept that 100%. The problem is my log in problem which most likely came due to the mirror problem that you mentioned.

The problem is should it really take them so many days just to respond to my complain with the lame standard thing as I posted earlier without investigating the issue at all?

And YES. I am going to play at Pokerstars as soon as I can log in and I can cashout my remaining bankroll.

PS: Im really glad you didnt have any problem with UB yet. Let see or how long
Old 03-24-2007, 01:26 PM

Yes I agree that the customer service is pretty poor -emails are not always answered and cashouts are slow -BUT I think the UB software is great -fast,few disconnections and their touries are great.They are the only site that has alternates in multi tournies which is pretty cool.Ive never heard of anyone not eventually getting paid there and so I have to believe your money is safe there.
Old 03-24-2007, 09:43 PM

Default 4 months...multiple emails...no answer

I used my points to order from the UB store last September. A total of 4 items. After waiting over a week for a confirmation they finally responded stating that they were out of two items. OK, that happens, I'll wait.

In December I reordered. One item I received right away, great. On 12/22/06 I received an email stating the other items had been shipped by USPS and I was provided with a tracking number. Great. The package arrived a few days later containg only 1 of the 3 items ordered. Not great.

I emailed UB about this (with a copy of their shipment confirmation) and heard nothing. I have sent multiple emails since and still have not gotten a response after 4 months. I'd call them but...they don't have a phone number listed anywhere. So I take my business elsewhere.
Old 03-24-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: 4 months...multiple emails...no answer

Im still waiting on a cashout from like 3 weeks ago to Epassporte.
Old 03-25-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wrote to them that they should get a dick

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure you did the right thing here, gl
Old 03-25-2007, 05:24 AM

Just an update!
Finally 3 different supporter contacted me! Really surprised. BUT the content of the replies were omfg LAME.

2 of them sent me the same massage verifying my acc. was good and nothing was wrong and I was to make sure to use the correct user name and password bla.bla.bla.bla.

The 3. one had a little more brain. Asking me again to take a screenshot of the error massage and send it to him.
This ofc. I do right away to get another respond from the same guy asking me to clearify the error? WTF?
I take the part with a little more brain BACK!

I write a not so polite mail back to him and he replies with the issue being sent to the correct department and I will be contacted by someone....

I wonder if I will ever get my log in problem fixed and even if so how long time I will have to wait for my 6k to be payed out!
Old 03-25-2007, 05:47 AM

You have a problem logging in and no one else does, all the while your money is being kept safe and you have been told you arent under any investigation = everyone should withdraw their money?