Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 04:07 PM

Default Re: HSNL [censored] Thread AUGUST

[ QUOTE ]
Most recent banning was bellagiokid. You can all thank me for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeti/fsu -

jfc. stop being pussies and start banning people already. I do it at will, with the minimum being 7 days. It's actually quite therapeutic as there are a bunch of [censored] retards on this board as of late. Most recent banning was bellagiokid. You can all thank me for that. Next up is recallme if he posts another retarded thread. Seriously. The ban button, you know where it is. use it.

[/ QUOTE ]

<3

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY YETI, IM UNBANNABLE MWAHAHA

also bannings are fun but the retards stay out of BFI so I never get to exercise online epeen
Old 08-08-2007, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
xpost from CTH:

So recently, my housemates (non poker players) moved into my house which shares one connection and one router (because I am still in college). Last night I was playing poker with a huge fish when my internet connection basically crapped out and I couldn't play. Until I figured out one of my floormates was hogging the bandwidth and I go to his room to find the bastard downloading like 50 torrents. I insta-shut off his computer and go back to play but the fish had already busted ugh.

So I am wondering if there is anyway around this to either
a) allocate more bandwidth of this router to myself
b) cap his bandwidth at a certain level.

I say this because most of my housemates only use the internet to check email or whatever and it should be fine and obv its unfair him to hog all the bandwidth downloading movies. So is there a solution or a program that would do this? Or would I really need my own account/connection?

How do you guys deal with this problem? I'm sure it comes up.

[/ QUOTE ]I'm assuming your roommate isn't trying to be a dick. Just cap the upload at 1/2 or 1/3 the maximum of the router and it shouldn't be an issue. It should be in the preferences of every BT program.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeti/fsu -

jfc. stop being pussies and start banning people already. I do it at will, with the minimum being 7 days. It's actually quite therapeutic as there are a bunch of [censored] retards on this board as of late. Most recent banning was bellagiokid. You can all thank me for that. Next up is recallme if he posts another retarded thread. Seriously. The ban button, you know where it is. use it.

[/ QUOTE ]

much love
Old 08-08-2007, 09:41 PM

It began so bad and then bang. Most is NL2k

PS: Somehow it didn`t add 2k from PS. How can i add the PS account in Pokergrapher?
Old 08-08-2007, 09:57 PM

anyone want to prop that recallme gets banned for that lame brag + his latest posts?
Old 08-08-2007, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone want to prop that recallme gets banned for that lame brag + his latest posts?

[/ QUOTE ]

After looking at his latest post, I'll need pretty big odds to bet on his side.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeti/fsu -

[/ QUOTE ]

much love

[/ QUOTE ]
is that like [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]? or 3?
Old 08-08-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeti/fsu -

[/ QUOTE ]
azk for mod.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeti/fsu -

[/ QUOTE ]
azk for mod.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's not get crazy.
Closed Thread