Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2007, 01:28 AM

Default Re: TV in the Lounge, Fall 07 Edition

[ QUOTE ]
I think he is gay. Seriously, I think he is homosexual.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my god, seriously? I hadn't thought about that but you know what you might be right. I just don't get him at all. But gay? I don't know. He said he was really into Deanna when he first saw her step out of the limo. He's really serious and formal with his speech. He acts like he's super sincere. His mom said he sees things only in black and white. He might be like this guy I know who has trouble making decisions.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:19 AM

DWTS has no meaning for me now that Edita was voted out.

Watched it last night because my wife loves this show but it was just not as much fun! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Actually I enjoy reading your reviews of this wookie, since I end up having to watch this. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2007, 12:42 PM

With Edyta gone, which of the remaining women are you hoping to see again in the final? Marie is the obvious one to want gone, or does her MILF factor and incredible shrinking waistline give her an edge over Mel, Jennie, or Julianne in your eyes?
Old 11-20-2007, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
With Edyta gone, which of the remaining women are you hoping to see again in the final? Marie is the obvious one to want gone, or does her MILF factor and incredible shrinking waistline give her an edge over Mel, Jennie, or Julianne in your eyes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, After Edyta it just doesn't matter. Mel or Jennie, no way. Julianne = Cute. Marie, I can't figure out if she would be particularly wild or just a wet fish, so to speak.

I suspect you are correct that we will be watching Mel and the race car driver (whatever his name is). Not sure, are there three for the finals or is it a heads up competition??? I think Marie would logically be the next to go cause Jennie was pretty hot in that Cha Cha last night. (That was Cha Cha, right).

God, I can't believe I am talking about this. I may need to go find a football game to watch tonight or go split wood or something. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2007, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DWTS has no meaning for me now that Edita was voted out.

Watched it last night because my wife loves this show but it was just not as much fun! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Actually I enjoy reading your reviews of this wookie, since I end up having to watch this. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you, Fish...the show is not the same without my Eastern European Goddess.

Although I do have the hots for Jennie Garth. She's just so darn cute.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:02 PM

Hey, this is a tolerant place, Fish. No man is scorned for being able to correctly identify a hot cha cha.

If you want, though, you can help me cheer on the Seahawks in here. I could be convinced to post some of my mindless homerism in here, esp. now that Hasselbeck is back to looking like a good QB.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, After Edyta it just doesn't matter. Mel or Jennie, no way. Julianne = Cute. Marie, I can't figure out if she would be particularly wild or just a wet fish, so to speak.

I suspect you are correct that we will be watching Mel and the race car driver (whatever his name is). Not sure, are there three for the finals or is it a heads up competition??? I think Marie would logically be the next to go cause Jennie was pretty hot in that Cha Cha last night. (That was Cha Cha, right).

God, I can't believe I am talking about this. I may need to go find a football game to watch tonight or go split wood or something. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean. I may need to go open a can of tuna.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean. I may need to go open a can of tuna.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, No Really I am actually Laughing out Loud!!! Thank Goodness I wasn't in the middle of eating my leftover Elk Steaks and real smashed potatoes. I might have choked to death! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, this is a tolerant place, Fish. No man is scorned for being able to correctly identify a hot cha cha.

If you want, though, you can help me cheer on the Seahawks in here. I could be convinced to post some of my mindless homerism in here, esp. now that Hasselbeck is back to looking like a good QB.

[/ QUOTE ]

I Know, I know, I was just playing, sort of.

Sorry, got to cheer on the Packers. Although, I do have a soft spot for the Seahawks since they have our old coach that should never have gotten away. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2007, 04:42 PM

I've got nothing against the Pack, esp. since they won't meet the Seahawks this season. I like to see Favre do well after all these years, and the Holmgren connection comes into play, too. If we meet in the playoffs, though, it's on! I thought there was a chance you'd be a Seahawks fan since I know for a fact some Montanans consider the Seahawks their "home" team, since the Vikes and the Broncos aren't much closer, but the Cowboys, Packers, and Bears have a significant following wherever you are.