Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2007, 05:27 AM

Default 5/10 live KK heavy action

5-10 commerce, incred juicy table hero has 1k roughly, villain covers, donk covers

couple limps, villain raises to 65, i flat with KK because the guy on my left is crazy drunk and is (re)raising very frequently. button calls, sb calls, others fold

~280 in pot

flop T33r

BB looks interested in flop potentially, and he COULD have a 3 although he's not playing atc... checks to the raiser who bets 200. he is playing straightforward TAG, respects my game, and realizes that there is no point to play tricky in multiway pots at this table. I have him squarely on JJ-AA.

I call. Button folds, BB calls. I'm somewhat worried he might have a 3.

Turn is a 6 putting two clubs out. BB feigns towards his chips and then checks. PF raiser goes allin for roughly 700. I feel his range is still jj-aa with the higher pairs being somewhat more likely... so lets give him half the combos of jj and maybe 3/4 the combos of qq... not sure exactly of course...

i get a fairly strong read on the bb that he has a ten, and doesn't have a three, because when i grill him and ask him he seems somewhat unconfident in his hand.

do i have a call here?
Old 11-22-2007, 05:56 AM

Default Re: 5/10 live KK heavy action

Yeah I think so. Too bad if PFR has AA, your hand is well disguised so I definitely think KK has some value against him and I think you should follow your read on BB.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:24 AM

Default Re: 5/10 live KK heavy action

yes