Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 01:07 AM

Default Books for NL cash games

I just wanted to know what is a good book for NL, and in particular for cash games. I'm currently reading Harrington on Hold'em vol I. I know this book is great for tournament play, but I'm looking for something that will help me with NL cash games.

thanks
Old 11-01-2007, 01:17 AM

Default Re: Books for NL cash games

[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to know what is a good book for NL, and in particular for cash games. I'm currently reading Harrington on Hold'em vol I. I know this book is great for tournament play, but I'm looking for something that will help me with NL cash games.

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Incredible! I just did a quick search, and not one person has asked this question since Oct. 27 [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

That's more than 4 full days. How can we stay current on the subject without periodic updates. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2007, 03:15 AM

Have to agree with you there Jack.

But let's cut the guy some slack... he's a bit ignorant - anyone who is a Leafs fan is.

Leafsfan - what he's saying is: do a search... even better, you can scroll down the board and find a couple of threads already.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:40 AM

Professional No Limit Hold 'Em: Volume 1
Old 11-01-2007, 08:14 AM

honestly they should just sticky a topic with popular books for all the different games and tournaments.... I don't understand why they don't.... This question is always asked every week... plus additional ones on the different games...
Old 11-01-2007, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
honestly they should just sticky a topic with popular books for all the different games and tournaments.... I don't understand why they don't.... This question is always asked every week... plus additional ones on the different games...

[/ QUOTE ]

Stance on a Sticky.
Closed Thread