Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2007, 01:18 PM

Default Re: Ultimate Bet Cashout

[ QUOTE ]
Just got off the phone with UB. Their payment department says both the signatures are valid.....obviously not according to the bank it was drawn on....They are going to put a stop payment on the check but it is going to take 5 business days and then they say the money will be back in my poker account....I will keep you posted on the results. 2 months to get paid....not good.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey np potna, hope everything is fixed soon, just have patience your money is safe it is not going to disapper or be stolen by UB [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2007, 03:48 PM

I just requested my small bankroll to be taken out by cashier check. They gave me a tracking number I think, or at least a courier check number which I am assuming to be a tracking number. It's already been processed but I still can't track it on fedex. Did I miss out on how to get my tracking number?
Old 11-01-2007, 12:53 PM

Update:
They had the money in my poker account the next day, I withdrew the money using a bank wire and it was in my bank account the day after that....should have done a bank wire in the first place.....no more checks.....they did admit over the phone that they were having problems with their payment processor in Canada and are now sending U.S. customers Wells Fargo checks drawn on U.S. banks, so they did take care of it and all is well.....
Old 11-20-2007, 03:00 PM

Any new news on UB? I made a deposit (foolishly) on October 10th and have been trying for nearly 2 weeks to get a cashout. Here is the email log:

Any status updates on this? I tried withdrawing again and didnt even get an email, just the amount credited back to my account. I contacted the payment processor and received this message:

"Customer » | 13 November 2007 2:21PM
I am having a problem withdrawing money from a vendor because they said that my deposit from Oct 10 has not cleared yet. Can you please tell me when this will clear?
Thank you.
« IntaBill Inc Support | 14 November 2007 5:10AM
Dear Brad,

The transactions from October have gone through with no delays. We can see a deposit to Gator-pay of $300 on 10th of October which you then subsequently withdrew onward to Ultimate bet 2 minutes later.

If you have any further queries please contact us on
1 8667601861.

Regards,

Customer Support."

What is going on here? It has been nearly 45 days.

Brad

security@ultimatebet.com wrote:

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately your deposit still appears in our system as pre authorized. As soon as we receive a confirmation email (already requested) from PPtel we will be able to process your cash out request.

Please let us know if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Erin
UltimateBet ~ Security Department
'The Ultimate Poker Experience'

UltimateBet does not take responsibility for any agreements made between players at the tables. Keep your login information and funds secure.

--Original Message--
Date: 11/12/07
To: security@ultimatebet.com
Subject: Re: Account: pitthockey [#7242328]

Hello,

Could you please let me know what the problem with the cashout is? What requirement needs to occur for this to happen? How long does this deposit take to clear, I made it a month ago.

Brad
security@ultimatebet.com wrote:

We have received your withdrawal request, however, while reviewing your account we have verified that there is one deposit you made through PPTel which is still in pre-auth status, therefore, we have cancelled this withdrawal request until that deposit is cleared.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Kay
Security & Fraud Department

Anybody have a clue why this is taking so long? I spent a half hour on the phone with customer support and all they ended up telling me is that the deposit hasn't cleared yet. I'm no rocket scientist, but I'm pretty sure checks don't take a month and a half to clear. I used add-funds to deposit, and am trying to use epassporte to withdraw.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:33 PM

""Thank you for contacting us.

In regards to your query, we have already contacted AddFunds and
IntaBill in regards to your account status and unfortunately the
pre-authorized transaction did not go through, therefore in order to clear your
account we kindly ask you to contact them prior requesting further access
to your UltimateBet's account features.

Do not hesitate to contact us to our security department at:
1-877-887-6537 if you have further questions or doubts in regards to this matter.

Please let us know if you require further assistance or additional
information.

Best regards,

Erin
UltimateBet ~ Security Department
'The Ultimate Poker Experience'
""

ummm...a quick look at add-funds.com bring up ABSOLUTE POKER deposit methods....WTF is going on here?
Old 11-20-2007, 07:28 PM

My cashout request was rejected (twice), then I went through the live person help thing and the guy was really helpful. He got my cashout approved and I got my check (by regular mail) in less than a week.