Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 07:40 AM

Default Ultimate Bet Cashout

I want to cash out all the money in my UB account ~$5000 as quickly as humanly possible. I'm looking for reccomendations on the quickest way. Is it better to have them wire me the money (is this even possible)?

I know UB has been really shady lately.....How likely is it i will have problems? Also, would it be better if i left a couple hundred bucks in my account?

Or should i have them send me a check.....

Anybody have an educated guess at how long it will take me to get my money.....I've never made a large cashout with them before....Will that be a problem?

Also, would it be better to leave a little money in the account....Maybe they won't give me as much trouble if they think i'm going to continue to be a customer?

I know that's lot's of questions....Thanks in advance for any help!
Old 10-18-2007, 09:55 AM

Default Re: Ultimate Bet Cashout

i cashed out of UB through Moneybookers. (had to make a small deposit first)

It was only $800 but it was in my MB account the next day
Old 10-18-2007, 10:21 AM

i cash out by check every other week (if i'm lucky). invariably, ub takes 2 days to process and 4 (business) days to mail it. and then bank of america takes 10 days to clear the funds.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i cash out by check every other week (if i'm lucky). invariably, ub takes 2 days to process and 4 (business) days to mail it. and then bank of america takes 10 days to clear the funds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome, thanks! Do you have any idea why it takes BOA so long to clear the funds?
Old 10-18-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome, thanks! Do you have any idea why it takes BOA so long to clear the funds?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Bank of America customers may have to wait three to eight weeks, but that's not a given, says spokeswoman Gillian Breidenbach.

"We don't have a policy to automatically put a hold on foreign checks. It would depend on the size of the check and the customer's relationship with the bank. We put it through a scoring process and a hold is either recommended or not. If it's not recommended, we give the customer their money right away.

"If a hold is recommended, the collections department sends the check by mail to the issuing bank in the foreign country. If it's a "slow pay" country, we can tell the customer how long it will take, and it may take three to eight weeks. We're dependent on the responsiveness of the issuing bank."

[/ QUOTE ]

My last UB check has been on hold for over 3 weeks now. Previous (identical) checks went thru very quickly.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:20 PM

how do you get a tracking number for fedex through UB?
Old 10-18-2007, 01:40 PM

I usually cash out by check, and use the courier service (UB uses Fedex) so that I can track it.

It gets to me in like 2 days.

I usually cash out like 2k-3k.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I want to cash out all the money in my UB account ~$5000 as quickly as humanly possible. I'm looking for reccomendations on the quickest way. Is it better to have them wire me the money (is this even possible)?

I know UB has been really shady lately.....How likely is it i will have problems? Also, would it be better if i left a couple hundred bucks in my account?

Or should i have them send me a check.....

Anybody have an educated guess at how long it will take me to get my money.....I've never made a large cashout with them before....Will that be a problem?

Also, would it be better to leave a little money in the account....Maybe they won't give me as much trouble if they think i'm going to continue to be a customer?

I know that's lot's of questions....Thanks in advance for any help!

[/ QUOTE ]

don't worry your money safe. I am leaving my 6 grand there no problem.

UB is not going to close down or deny withdrawls, its not in the best interest of the company so don't panic [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2007, 03:00 PM

Any new news on UB? I made a deposit (foolishly) on October 10th and have been trying for nearly 2 weeks to get a cashout. Here is the email log:

Any status updates on this? I tried withdrawing again and didnt even get an email, just the amount credited back to my account. I contacted the payment processor and received this message:

"Customer » | 13 November 2007 2:21PM
I am having a problem withdrawing money from a vendor because they said that my deposit from Oct 10 has not cleared yet. Can you please tell me when this will clear?
Thank you.
« IntaBill Inc Support | 14 November 2007 5:10AM
Dear Brad,

The transactions from October have gone through with no delays. We can see a deposit to Gator-pay of $300 on 10th of October which you then subsequently withdrew onward to Ultimate bet 2 minutes later.

If you have any further queries please contact us on
1 8667601861.

Regards,

Customer Support."

What is going on here? It has been nearly 45 days.

Brad

security@ultimatebet.com wrote:

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately your deposit still appears in our system as pre authorized. As soon as we receive a confirmation email (already requested) from PPtel we will be able to process your cash out request.

Please let us know if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Erin
UltimateBet ~ Security Department
'The Ultimate Poker Experience'

UltimateBet does not take responsibility for any agreements made between players at the tables. Keep your login information and funds secure.

--Original Message--
Date: 11/12/07
To: security@ultimatebet.com
Subject: Re: Account: pitthockey [#7242328]

Hello,

Could you please let me know what the problem with the cashout is? What requirement needs to occur for this to happen? How long does this deposit take to clear, I made it a month ago.

Brad
security@ultimatebet.com wrote:

We have received your withdrawal request, however, while reviewing your account we have verified that there is one deposit you made through PPTel which is still in pre-auth status, therefore, we have cancelled this withdrawal request until that deposit is cleared.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Kay
Security & Fraud Department

Anybody have a clue why this is taking so long? I spent a half hour on the phone with customer support and all they ended up telling me is that the deposit hasn't cleared yet. I'm no rocket scientist, but I'm pretty sure checks don't take a month and a half to clear. I used add-funds to deposit, and am trying to use epassporte to withdraw.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:33 PM

""Thank you for contacting us.

In regards to your query, we have already contacted AddFunds and
IntaBill in regards to your account status and unfortunately the
pre-authorized transaction did not go through, therefore in order to clear your
account we kindly ask you to contact them prior requesting further access
to your UltimateBet's account features.

Do not hesitate to contact us to our security department at:
1-877-887-6537 if you have further questions or doubts in regards to this matter.

Please let us know if you require further assistance or additional
information.

Best regards,

Erin
UltimateBet ~ Security Department
'The Ultimate Poker Experience'
""

ummm...a quick look at add-funds.com bring up ABSOLUTE POKER deposit methods....WTF is going on here?