Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2007, 08:55 PM

Default Re: WooHoo! Politics Keeps on trucking.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
omg ban nielsio for spam please

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! pissing off plzkthx.

Nielso and I will disagree on many a thing BUT, intelligent people can also find common ground as well.

Free Nielso back to POLI!

[/ QUOTE ]

What about non-intelligent people?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmmmmmm. Not sure they truly exist (outside of GW) It's just levels of intelligence and rationality. OBV, when I OPd this thread I thought Nielso was posting irrationally, not sure necesarilly it means he's not intelligent (at least that wasn't my intention to imply). But, twere one to infer that, still, perhaps endeavoring to educate those would be better than complete exclusion.

PS I realize this is a bit of a reversal of my position on poli forum of late, but as stated above, I'm not afraid to adjust my views based on further knowledge/interaction, as I'd hope other rational folks are as well.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nielso,

Do they have V for Voluntary fanny packs?

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] tug
Old 09-23-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

PS I realize this is a bit of a reversal of my position on poli forum of late, but as stated above, I'm not afraid to adjust my views based on further knowledge/interaction, as I'd hope other rational folks are as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty standard for anyone with a V avatar. The only people who convert to the AC cult in the first place are those who are subconsciously looking to be told what they should believe.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll never be a mod because I'd instaban idiots like shake

[/ QUOTE ]

RunDownHouse for Mod!
Old 09-23-2007, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty standard for anyone with a V avatar. The only people who convert to the AC cult in the first place are those who are subconsciously looking to be told what they should believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow; projection
Old 09-23-2007, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, kind of like the kids in high school who die their hair green and wear dark clothes to be "different," when all they really want is to belong to a group (people who wear dark clothes and color their hair).
Old 09-23-2007, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW I am NOT NOT NOT NOT an ACist. I think any poli reg could tell you that. I am a libertarian but just dont see the feasibility of the "anarchy" part in terms of implementation.

WRT my avatar, I specificlly told Nielso that I WASN'T into the anarchy end of it at all, but still believe in the basic concept of voluntarnyism and asked him to include a Buddhist theme into the avatar as well. He didn't expend any energy trying to initiate me into his cult, he simply acknowledged my request and hooked me up with an avatar that met my RQST. Like I said already, if people with different POVs CAN'T find some common ground, what chance is their really for us?
Old 09-23-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll never be a mod because I'd instaban idiots like shake for quoting huge, picture-toting posts just to post "wtf."

[/ QUOTE ]
RDH for mod
Old 09-23-2007, 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll never be a mod because I'd instaban idiots like shake for quoting huge, picture-toting posts just to post "wtf."

[/ QUOTE ]
wtf
Old 09-23-2007, 10:25 PM

Nielso,

Is the company that produces that line an uninterested merchant, or is it run by an ardent AC'er? Because if its the former, then surely it recognizes that the statist shopper market dwarfs the AC shopper market, and should come out with a statist line of accessories.