FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2007, 02:05 PM

Default Re: I Lost Track of This Post....But Here I Go

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You are a fascinating person...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm kinda interested too. Felix, if its not too much trouble, can you give us a little bio? I am guessing you must have some military background?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will give you his bio. Felix is a hick from Texas that has been brainwashed by the neocon zionist movement. His primary allegiance is to Israel and not to the United States. He wants the United States to use their military might to destroy the arab nations to provide "security" for a greater Israel. This guy comes from the same line of thinkers as Wolfowitz, Bremer, Perle, Kristal, etc. He is right about the American educational system. I am shocked that they would produce someone who is so easily brainwashed like Felix.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/0...-gets-scarier/

Speaking of educational system, OMG did you see this? Wow. (its from the "view" tv show, lady doesnt know earth is round...)
Old 09-21-2007, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
YOU'RE NOT ONLY KILLING MURDERERS, how is this not clear to you? 1.2 million dead in Iraq, how many of them are murderers?

[/ QUOTE ]
The 1.2 million figure can NOT be verified.
My personal estimate is the US military has about a 50:1 kill ratio.
So My Estimate of responsibility of Iraqi deaths are:
US Troops: 5%; 3000x50 = 150,000 (with 5% civilians, collateral damage)
Sunni Death Squads: 35%
Shia Death Squads: 40%
AQ: 10%
Crime: 5%
Natural Deaths: 5%
So IMO, 95% of Iraqi deaths are the responsibility of the Iraqis. America kills are a drop in the bucket. So your blaming the wrong party.....as usual.

[ QUOTE ]
Here is the error you are making. You are proposing destroying the lives of millions of Iranians and Syrians for actions of select individuals that make the decisons in those countries. You are failing to disconnect the citizens who have very little say from the people that actually run the show.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh? That is news to me. I want to bomb their military installations and oil infrastructures. I doubt the civilian death toll would be higher than 200. Lets not exagerate to the figures to "millions". For "Joe Iran" oil worker that works the night shift and walks into a 1000 lb fire bomb being dropped on his refinery breakroom.....that is just his bad luck...

[ QUOTE ]
Call me crazy but I think *we* interfered in Iraq first. See what I mean when I say you think just like them? THEY WOULD SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT THE US!

[/ QUOTE ]
You are deluded and blinded by your self hatred of the USA.
How is the USA being in Iraq infering in Iran's internal affairs? Answer: It does NOT. You are again demonstrating your self-hating American tendencies for implying Iranians are justified in killing American in Iraq... You will have to do some incredible leaps in logic to justified this...

[ QUOTE ]
This really can't be that hard for you to get.
1) We interfere in their affairs for decades
2) They get tired of it and strike back.

[/ QUOTE ]
That nitwit Jimmy Carter abandoned the Shah of Iran and even undermined his regime. As a result, the religous fanatics took over in Iran. Did they say, "Thanks Jimmy for your help?" No, they invaded US sovereign terriotory (US embassy) and held our people hostages for 444 days. The current Iranian regime drew 'first blood', so **** them. Payback is a bitch...

[ QUOTE ]
And drive their economy into the ground thus making life for an Iranian even worse.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sometimes things must get worse before they get better. Iranian oil revenue is being used to kill Americans. So **** them. Lets burn their oil infrastructure to the ground...

[ QUOTE ]
Proven by the fact that AQ has grown in power since and because of the Iraq war, Amirite?

[/ QUOTE ]
Perhaps or perhaps not. No one knows for sure. The muslim world is FILLED with would be terrorists. Kill one and there are a 100 more to take their place. Money is their main limitation. Take out their oil fields and they become another typical worthless Arab country like Jordan...
Old 09-21-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm kinda interested too. Felix, if its not too much trouble, can you give us a little bio? I am guessing you must have some military background?

[/ QUOTE ]
M/40
BS Industrial Engineering, Texas A&M
1st Lt, US Army, Armor
Politics: Libertarian leanings domestically, advocate of gunboat dimplomacy against [censored] regimes like Iran/Syria/North Korea. I want to pull out US troops in South Korea and send them to Iraq. The South Koreans are a bunch of jerks and are not worthy of being allies with the USA.
Favorite President: Thomas Jefferson. He cut the size of govt, lowered taxes, impeached nitwit supreme court judges, and sent a task force to [censored] over the Barbary Pirates. Oh...and he was instrumental in completing the Lousiana Purchase.
Worst Pres: Jimmy Carter, FDR, Harding, Grant
Religion: Raised methodist currently an atheist.
Fav Poker Games: NLHE and Omaha Hi
Old 09-21-2007, 02:57 PM

Default Re: John King, UN = LIAR

[ QUOTE ]
U.S. Exports of Biological Materials to Iraq
The Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs has oversight responsibility for the Export Administration Act. Pursuant to the Act, Committee staff contacted the U.S. Department of Commerce and requested information on the export of biological materials during the years prior to the Gulf War. After receiving this information, we contacted a principal supplier of these materials to determine what, if any, materials were exported to Iraq which might have contributed to an offensive or defensive biological warfare program. Records available from the supplier for the period from 1985 until the present show that during this time, pathogenic (meaning "disease producing"), toxigenic (meaning "poisonous"), and other biological research materials were exported to Iraq pursuant to application and licensing by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Records prior to 1985 were not available, according to the supplier. These exported biological materials were not attenuated or weakened and were capable of reproduction.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yawn.....are you trying to prove my point for me?
Show me where the USA ship botulin poisons to Iraq.....Oh you can't. Thanks again for making my point for me.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:02 PM

I love your personal explanation of what you believe the percentages of deaths in Iraq like you have any idea what they could be.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
M/40
BS Industrial Engineering, Texas A&M
1st Lt, US Army, Armor
Politics: Libertarian leanings domestically, advocate of gunboat dimplomacy against [censored] regimes like Iran/Syria/North Korea. I want to pull out US troops in South Korea and send them to Iraq. The South Koreans are a bunch of jerks and are not worthy of being allies with the USA.
Favorite President: Thomas Jefferson. He cut the size of govt, lowered taxes, impeached nitwit supreme court judges, and sent a task force to [censored] over the Barbary Pirates. Oh...and he was instrumental in completing the Lousiana Purchase.
Worst Pres: Jimmy Carter, FDR, Harding, Grant
Religion: Raised methodist currently an atheist.
Fav Poker Games: NLHE and Omaha Hi

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you were younger, not sure why. Jefferson is a fellow alum. You and I are not so different, I agree with you on the Louisiana Purchase issue [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-21-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YOU'RE NOT ONLY KILLING MURDERERS, how is this not clear to you? 1.2 million dead in Iraq, how many of them are murderers?

[/ QUOTE ]
Here let me pull numbers directly out of my ass to justify my argument

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp. Seriously, HOW DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE? Regardless of who the US is killing and who the Iraqis are killing, we created the situation that allowed the killing to happen.
[ QUOTE ]
Oh? That is news to me. I want to bomb their military installations and oil infrastructures. I doubt the civilian death toll would be higher than 200. Lets not exagerate to the figures to "millions". For "Joe Iran" oil worker that works the night shift and walks into a 1000 lb fire bomb being dropped on his refinery breakroom.....that is just his bad luck...

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, I mean we're bombing the oil buildings, not the people in there, it's not *our* fault is civilians die.
*rolls eyes*
[ QUOTE ]
You are deluded and blinded by your self hatred of the USA.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol I love this type of response. I hate myself because I actually use logic and reason to decide who made a wrong action instead of blindly supporting the government I live under. It is of course a cop out for the neocon to use this as I mean who wants to hate themselves, amirite? It's a lot easier to use stawmen and leaps in logic to justify the government's war machine then actually debate it.
[ QUOTE ]
How is the USA being in Iraq infering in Iran's internal affairs?

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't say they did. We *are* interfering in Iraq. The fact that we're invading a nation and causing over a million people to die and two million refuges doesn't give us the right to do whatever we want in Iraq.

Iranians use their biases to say *we* are the one's interfering in Iraq. You and the deluded 18% who still support this farce use your biases to say *they* are.

Perhaps the US government and the Iran government are both wrong. Did I just blow your mind?
[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes things must get worse before they get better. Iranian oil revenue is being used to kill Americans. So **** them. Lets burn their oil infrastructure to the ground...

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, the only way to stop this is to cause a nation of millions of innocents to driven into poverty. We shouldn't actually look at the reasons they are funding the death of Americans, [censored] them. We are American, there's no way we can be wrong, if you say otherwise you hate yourself.
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps or perhaps not. No one knows for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes we do. It's universally agreed upon by every intelligence agency in the US besides the fact that it's simply logical that an anti-X group is going to gain popular when X does something that is incredibly unpopular.
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps or perhaps not. No one knows for sure. The muslim world is FILLED with would be terrorists. Kill one and there are a 100 more to take their place.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly! You got this part. Antagonization = resentment and future attacks. We can either appeal to the moderates who currently don't want to blow us by, ummm, not being economic and military imperialists. Because if someone did that to us, you'd want to kill them right?
[ QUOTE ]
Money is their main limitation.

[/ QUOTE ]
9/11 cost about $500,000. Germany's economy after WW1 was destroyed by the allies, some how they quickly ended up nearly taking over the world in their quest of vengence.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fyp. Seriously, HOW DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE? Regardless of who the US is killing and who the Iraqis are killing, we created the situation that allowed the killing to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]
My numbers are probably better than that 1.2 million figure you provided. Being an ex-military officer, I have friends that are still in the military. We keep in touch and talk politics and the situation in Iraq.... They have access to information that you can't get from a newspaper. Does that answer your question? Their estimates may not be 100 accurate but the are better than what you get from the New York Times....

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, I mean we're bombing the oil buildings, not the people in there, it's not *our* fault is civilians die.

[/ QUOTE ]
Doing so will save the lives of US troops. If they don't want to get bombed perhaps they shouldn't kill US troops in Iraq.... Like I said, payback is a bitch.

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't say they did. We *are* interfering in Iraq. The fact that we're invading a nation and causing over a million people to die and two million refuges doesn't give us the right to do whatever we want in Iraq.
Iranians use their biases to say *we* are the one's interfering in Iraq. You and the deluded 18% who still support this farce use your biases to say *they* are.

[/ QUOTE ]
<Sigh> You were going to explain how the Iranians are justified in killing US troops in Iraq.... Yes?

[ QUOTE ]
We are American, there's no way we can be wrong, if you say otherwise you hate yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
<Using Jeff Foxworthy voice>
*If you take the side of a fascist, murdering regime like Iran over then USA, then you might be a self-hating American.
*If you cheer when US contractors are killed and you call the insurgents who chop off people's heads 'freedom fighters', then you might be a self-hating American.
*If you you said the USA deserved 911 and think Nielsio is enlightened, then you might be a self-hating American. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
We can either appeal to the moderates who currently don't want to blow us by, ummm, not being economic and military imperialists.

[/ QUOTE ]
Economic Imperialist = Capitalism and free trade...Yes?
I *WISH* the USA had an imperialist foreign policy.
If this was the case we would have ALL THE OIL in Saudia Arabia. Gas would be 75 cent/gallon. Then AQ would not have the finances to spread their terrorism and their Wahabism beliefs.... If I had my way, US troops would be in possession of the Saudi oil fields right now. Those Saudis are two-faced bastards who support AQ and the killing of Americans. [censored] them...
Old 09-21-2007, 05:50 PM

good work felix...

not sure why you feel the need to keep arguing with these folks. as i said before (it was poorly rebutted, btw) these debates become pointless because the people you are dealing with live in some other alternate reality that normal people can't relate to... an exercise in futility.

there is no reasoning with people who apologize for terrorists...

entertaining tho, it is...
Old 09-21-2007, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

*rolls eyes*

[/ QUOTE ]

Quick question I'm curious about....regarding the 1.2 million casualty figure.....how many of those would you estimate are civilian casualties as the direct result of US airstrikes?

I'm going to guess less than 1%. Am I close? Too high, too low?