Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2007, 09:59 PM

Default Re: I Lost Track of This Post....But Here I Go

[ QUOTE ]
arguments about the war are pointless and have been for a while. people are ironclad in their opinions and are unwilling to change.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, I supported the war before it happened and now obviously am against it. Based on the fact that it had mass support pre-war and now is at what, 18% or something, I'm guessing people actually do change their opinion on things.
[ QUOTE ]
what you are saying may apply to moderate muslims if there are any out there.

[/ QUOTE ]
the above statement is embarrassingly naive.
[ QUOTE ]
as for the fanatics, let alone AQ, (i read today, in fact, about the AQ gang rape squads that are raping and slaughtering random iraqi women, all in the name of allah. i can look for the link if anyone is curious) there is no reason to understand them.

[/ QUOTE ]
AQ is currently waging fatwah against America which started because we put thousands of soldiers in their land (indisputable). Do you think us going around causing collaterol damage or whatever you want to call it and destablizing a 25 million person nation to the point where over a million people have died from a four year occupation is going to promote support for AQ, weaken it, or lower it?

There are millions of muslims out there that aren't fundamental wackjobs and hate the US for it's actions in the middle east.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I don't know what to tell you then. Even if we occupied Iraq the way you would have wanted to it still would have costed hundreds of thousands of lives and hundreds of billions of dollars. I don't see how you see invasion as +EV.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dead murderers is not a loss.... It is a good thing. A Kurdish dictatorship would be a HUGE improvement over Saddam. Arab Christians are fleeing into Kurdish occupied Iraq because the Kurds are civilized and will give them protection. A friendly Kurdish govt in that region will be a check to Iranian/Syrian ambitions. Also no more terrorism will be funded with Iraqi oil.

[ QUOTE ]
The Kurds will only befriend us to the extent they can benefit from us. And then eventually we'll [censored] them over or they'll turn on us or start selling oil in euros and we'll invade them again. And the cycle of violence caused by US interventionalism continues.

[/ QUOTE ]
The Kurdish culture is VASTLY different from the Arab culture. They can be depended upon. But all alliances eventually die. A good 100 year alliance with the Kurds would be +EV.

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, peace for everyone except for, you know, the gobs of innocent people you just murdered.

[/ QUOTE ]
A murder is an unjustified killing. Iran and Syria have spread plenty of evil in the world. It is time for them to experience some poetic justice at the hands of the US military...

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not suggesting any half-ass measures. I'm suggesting leaving them [censored] alone.

[/ QUOTE ]
Leave them alone?
They are the ones interfering in Iraq. They are the ones killing US troops in Iraq. I suppose if I were to kick you in the nuts I could claim I was leaving you alone....per your defintion.

[ QUOTE ]
OK, so the convo in this sub-discussion has went-
1) They attacked us b/c we [censored] with them first
2) True, but history supports my position
I don't get it. History explicity disagrees with your position.

[/ QUOTE ]
With the current Iranian regime they started the hostilities by invading a US embassy and kidnapping US citizens. They drew first blood. So **** them.
As for history, Reagan knew how to handle the Iranians. Bomb the crap out of their navy and they become VERY POLITE....

[ QUOTE ]
That's my point. The VT destroyed the German economy and took away their (percieved) soviergnty. It pissed off an entire nation of people that wouldn't have been our enemies, and ultimately enabled the cycle of violence to continue in the form of WW2. This is exactly what you are suggesting doing with Iran (crippling their economy, and limiting their ability to do what they want).

[/ QUOTE ]
The Iranian regime is a brutal govt that supresses their people. Bombing their oil infrastructure would collapse thir govt. Perhaps the pro-democracy groups could over throw their dictatoship. It amazes me how people like yourself defend these brutal pychopathic muderous distatorships.... As for WW2 when you take German land and give it to Poland....you can guarantee that Germany will go to war to get their land back.

[ QUOTE ]
See, this isn't a reasonable or logical response. This is a barbaric, uncivilized, primitive response.

[/ QUOTE ]
And a highly effective thought process when dealing with scum like AQ.

[ QUOTE ]
You can't do X, Y, Z horrible things to someone and then expect them not to defend themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]
Which is EXACTLY why the USA has the right to bomb the crap out of Iran and Syria. They are [censored] with us in Iraq and killing US soldiers.....so our retaliation should be no surprise.

[ QUOTE ]
we can end the cycle of violence and bring about a more peaceful society for all.

[/ QUOTE ]
Uh....yeah. Your fantasy utopian world will never happen... Time to grow up and forget these childish fantasies.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well I don't know what to tell you then. Even if we occupied Iraq the way you would have wanted to it still would have costed hundreds of thousands of lives and hundreds of billions of dollars. I don't see how you see invasion as +EV.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dead murderers is not a loss.... It is a good thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
YOU'RE NOT ONLY KILLING MURDERERS, how is this not clear to you? 1.2 million dead in Iraq, how many of them are murderers?
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, peace for everyone except for, you know, the gobs of innocent people you just murdered.

[/ QUOTE ]A murder is an unjustified killing. Iran and Syria have spread plenty of evil in the world. It is time for them to experience some poetic justice at the hands of the US military...

[/ QUOTE ]
Here is the error you are making. You are proposing destroying the lives of millions of Iranians and Syrians for actions of select individuals that make the decisons in those countries. You are failing to disconnect the citizens who have very little say from the people that actually run the show.

Using your logic means that the 9/11 attacks that killed 3,000 innocent people were justified You are thinking just like they are, kill innocent civilians for the actions of the government. You have no hope if you can't disconnect the two.
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not suggesting any half-ass measures. I'm suggesting leaving them [censored] alone.

[/ QUOTE ] They are the ones interfering in Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]
Call me crazy but I think *we* interfered in Iraq first. See what I mean when I say you think just like them? THEY WOULD SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT THE US!
[ QUOTE ]
I suppose if I were to kick you in the nuts I could claim I was leaving you alone....per your defintion.

[/ QUOTE ]
This really can't be that hard for you to get.

1) We interfere in their affairs for decades
2) They get tired of it and strike back.

Per your defintion I can defend myself against you kicking me in the balls unless you are America, in which case you have the moral high ground by default.

Self serving bias FTW
[ QUOTE ]
The Iranian regime is a brutal govt that supresses their people.

[/ QUOTE ]
All the more disgusting that you'd harm their people for the actions of their government.
[ QUOTE ]
Bombing their oil infrastructure would collapse thir govt.

[/ QUOTE ]
And drive their economy into the ground thus making life for an Iranian even worse.
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps the pro-democracy groups could over throw their dictatoship.

[/ QUOTE ]
SO democracy is bad in Iraq but good for Iran?
[ QUOTE ]
It amazes me how people like yourself defend these brutal pychopathic muderous distatorships....

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
As for WW2 when you take German land and give it to Poland....you can guarantee that Germany will go to war to get their land back.

[/ QUOTE ]
And your point is?
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
See, this isn't a reasonable or logical response. This is a barbaric, uncivilized, primitive response.

[/ QUOTE ] And a highly effective thought process when dealing with scum like AQ.

[/ QUOTE ]
Proven by the fact that AQ has grown in power since and because of the Iraq war, Amirite?
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
we can end the cycle of violence and bring about a more peaceful society for all.

[/ QUOTE ]Uh....yeah. Your fantasy utopian world will never happen... Time to grow up and forget these childish fantasies.

[/ QUOTE ]
As long as we have ignorant US exceptionalists like yourself approving of the government's war profiteering machine and petrodollar warfare, you're probably right, we will never live in a more peaceful world.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:34 AM

Felix,

Do you think the US has the right to do whatever it pleases just because of its economic/military power?

If you could have your way with everything, what would you want? Wipe out every country except the US? Wipe out all Democrats? Is your utopia an all-white place?

Also, what do you think you'd be saying if you were born in Iraq? Do you go to bed every night thanking God that you were randomly born in America?

You are a fascinating person...
Old 09-21-2007, 02:09 AM

Default Are You Ready to Tanqueray?

[ QUOTE ]
Do you think the US has the right to do whatever it pleases just because of its economic/military power?

[/ QUOTE ]
If attacked, yes.
Iran and Syria are conducting a covert war against the USA in Iraq so basically I want to bomb the crap out of them.

[ QUOTE ]
If you could have your way with everything, what would you want? Wipe out every country except the US? Wipe out all Democrats? Is your utopia an all-white place?

[/ QUOTE ]
1. Kill enemies, burn their cities, plow salt in their farm lands.
2. No, keep a few Dems around in a zoo so children can throw pennies at them and taunt them for being so naive and gullible. In addition they will make excelent learning tools for kids. "Johnny is you don't eat your vegetables and attend a voucher schools you could end up like them."
3. I'm a culturist. In that I believe some cultures are superior than others. The western culture is superior to all other cultures. We can thank the Greeks at Marathon, Thermoplylae, and Salamis from saving Western civilization from the decadent and corrupt eastern cultures. Besides we need Tony Sinclair to continue his excelent Tanqueray commericials....
http://www.slate.com/id/2122291/
Old 09-21-2007, 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm kinda interested too. Felix, if its not too much trouble, can you give us a little bio? I am guessing you must have some military background?
Old 09-21-2007, 08:12 AM

Default Re: Are You Ready to Tanqueray?

[ QUOTE ]
3. I'm a culturist. In that I believe some cultures are superior than others. The western culture is superior to all other cultures.

[/ QUOTE ]

Worshiping Hitler and his policies... Nothing new here. What's scarier is that Neocons on power share the same beliefs and the public doesn't notice it. Well, the public at home didn't notice the same in Germany neither in mid thirties.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:48 AM

Default Let\'s Nuke Nigeria...

[ QUOTE ]
Worshiping Hitler and his policies... Nothing new here. What's scarier is that Neocons on power share the same beliefs and the public doesn't notice it. Well, the public at home didn't notice the same in Germany neither in mid thirties.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmmmmmmm.........yes I'm all for nuking Nigeria. A country whose main export is con artists. It was bad enough when an Nigeria oilman scammed me out of my checking account balance....now these bastards have cheated me out of a cute puppy dog. DEATH TO NIGERIA. Lets the nukes fly....let us say, "Never again".
Old 09-21-2007, 10:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm kinda interested too. Felix, if its not too much trouble, can you give us a little bio? I am guessing you must have some military background?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will give you his bio. Felix is a hick from Texas that has been brainwashed by the neocon zionist movement. His primary allegiance is to Israel and not to the United States. He wants the United States to use their military might to destroy the arab nations to provide "security" for a greater Israel. This guy comes from the same line of thinkers as Wolfowitz, Bremer, Perle, Kristal, etc. He is right about the American educational system. I am shocked that they would produce someone who is so easily brainwashed like Felix.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:06 AM

Felix,

Do your parents hold the same views as yourself? Does your town? If not, when did you come to the realization that you need to nuke everyone?